choice zero

venti's family:

albedo and klee gunnhildr
albedo gunnhildr is one of jean's children, and venti's siblings. albedo is a teacher at their school, a science teacher to be exact. he lives close to school, and usually lives his days with klee and venti. he helps klee in the mornings since their mom is always so stressed and venti takes forever getting ready.

barbra gunnhildr
 jeans younger sister, and is finishing out college. she always wanted to be an idol, and she's getting closer to her goal. she's preformed a couple times, and is getting a little more popular. she's even preformed with venti.

school side students:

chongyun and xingqiu
"the school couple" everyone knows these two have a crush on each other, but they're both way too nervous and shy to admit it. Chongyun has a popsicle addiction, and xingqiu is a book worm. that's all to be said.

razor, bennett and fishl
 these three are together a lot, and razor had previously spoken Chinese, causing his english to be poor. Bennett is a boy with terrible luck. the guy has even been struck by lighting. which..ends up with people being scared to be near him. Fishl is considered weird, due to her constant ramble about the world "she rules", and she still calls herself a princess even in high school.

keqing and yanfei
 keqing is ganyu's mentor when she's trying to join the student council. keqing is the president, and she's taken a "liking" as hu tao says, to ganyu. yanfei is hu tao's logical friend, and she's as into the law as a person can get. she strives to be a lawyer, and hu tao claims she can already be one at the young age she is.

 aether and lumine
 lumine and aether are the set of twins, and they bicker constantly, but they still love each other dearly.

yoimiya, tohma and ayaka
 yoimiya holds a firework show every year, and xiao watches it with hu tao and ganyu, no matter what they have planned, they always cancel to sit together and watch her fireworks. tohma and Ayaka are always together, almost like tohma is the girls body guard.

gorou and kazuha
 Gorou always acted dog like, not in a weird way, but he always seemed to be energetic and in need of attention from his close friends, that always happens to be kazuha. kazuha was always the odd kid out, having natural white hair, but since he met gorou he's felt happy.

pre-school children:

klee
venti's little sister, she was always obsessed with one stuffed animal named dodoco, and jean even goes to lengths to make a dodoco themed lunch for the little girl.

qiqi
a small girl with lavender hair, and a long braid. she has the worst memory.. I wonder why?

sayu:
she's smarter than all the kids, and she liked to be called a ninja. apparently she's older than she appears.

teachers:  

Lisa and madame ping:
Lisa is the librarian, and a lot of high schools have a crush on the woman. madame ping is the secretary, and people go to her for help.

diluc, Kaeya and albedo
diluc is a history teachers nd everyone says he's strict, but he Doen't intend to be. Kaeya is a English teacher, and has never had a good relationship with his brother, diluc. albedo, is the science teacher, and has something for the English teacher, Kaeya.

parents:

jean and ???:
jean is venti's mother, and is a very hard worker at her job, and she's always stressed but tries to make the Tim they spend at her house the best time. ??? is venti's father, and he still has half custody over the kids despite his abusive ways. klee normally stays at jean's house, just because jean doesn't like the idea of her moving from house to house each week, which means venti goes alone.

Zhongli and childe
zhongli has a previous wife, with who they had xiao. his wife passed away, causing Childe to help him with his grief, leading to the two falling in love. (xiao hates when they tell other their love story)

hu tao's parents
 they own a funeral parlour, and are overall nice and carefree parents. they let hu tao do pretty much what she wants and they love xiao.

Ganyu's  mom
 she looks totally different from ganyu, and her father left, causing her mother to find a new boyfriend which ganyu really likes to be around, she approves of their possible marriage.

Qiqi's fatherher father doesn't pay much attention to Qiqi, so her memory doesn't get any better due to his lack of wilfulness to help the girl. she walks to school with her neighbour, Chongyun.

a/n:

if I missed anyone, I'll be adding them here :D