the final choice

"Hu Tao!" Venti yelled, the brunette smiling happily. Hu Tao let her grip off of Yanfei and instead jumped right onto Venti. 

"Wahhh! I missed you!" She said, holding the boy in her arms. Venti wrapped his arms around his as well. 

"Me too! It's been so many years!!" Xiao walked up to Yanfei, holding out his hand. 

"Hey Yanfei, it's been a while, yeah?" Yanfei nodded, shaking hands with Xiao. 

"Gosh.. how many years has it been since we last had a real conversation?" Yanfei laughed, Xiao nodding, having a soft smile on his face. 

"High school. Aren't you and Hu Tao engaged now?" Yanfei nodded. 

"Yeah. We get married next year. Hu Tao's still jealous yo guys got married first." Xiao looked down at his hand, seeing the ring from their marriage. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed time would go by this fast."

Yanfei sighed. 

"You look pretty much the same though. Your hair is tied up, but otherwise the same." Xiao looked at Hu Tao and Venti, who where now standing chatting loudly to each other. 

"Hu Tao cut her hair." Yanfei stared at Hu Tao. 

"Yeah. She cut it just recently."

"Xiao!" Xiao nodded, looking at Venti. "Come here! I want to show Hu Tao out matching rings!" Venti called, waving his husband over. 

"She was at the wedding Ven. She was right next to me the whole time." He said, holding his hand out for Venti. Venti grabbed his hand and showed Hu Tao their matching engagement rings.

"See! They're cute aren't they?" Xiao sighed, Hu Tao nodding her head. 

"Yanfei's ring is a little different from mine," She said, showing hers off. It was a normal gold band with a small red gem in the middle. "Yanfei has a normal white diamond, i have a cooler one!" She smiled, Yanfei walked over, placing her arm around Hu Tao.

"Either way, when's the date?" Venti asked, Hu Tao shrugging. 

"Meeeeh, I dunno." Yanfei smiled at her fiancé's answer. 

"Sometime next year." Venti nodded. 

"Great! I'm waiting for the invite!" the boy smiled. Xiao intertwined his fingers with Venti's and leaned his head on the others shoulder. 

"Aren't Ayaka and Yoimiya still together? It's been a couple years." Venti nodded. "I'd still like to say I got them together. I was their wingman!" Xiao sighed, while the two girls laughed. 

"We'll see where they end up." Venti looked over to Xiao who had his eyes peacefully closed. 

"Nice weather." Xiao muttered, Venti nodding.

"Yeah it is." Venti tapped Xiao's head, making the other move his head. Venti sat down, Xiao following and again leaning his head back onto Venti. Yanfei walked beside Venti and sat down with Hu Tao by her side. 

"I'm excited." Venti smiled warmly, looking at the blue skies in front of him. Yanfei looked over, Hu Tao now laying on the grass. 

"For?" Yanfei asked, taking Hu Tao's funeral parlour hat off her. 

"Everything, really. You two getting married, Ayaka and Yoimiya getting possibly engaged soon. I mean, we're all adults now." He laughed, Yanfei nodding. 

"I guess we are, huh." She smiled as well, ruffling Hu Tao's hair.

Venti leaned his head onto his husbands. "I missed this."

"Yeah." Yanfei agreed.

+

After college jobs/relationships ! (just the major three. . .)

yanfei/hu tao ,

status : engaged, wedding in a year. Hu Tao has been making the list of people she wants to invite already. Yanfei has been too caught up in work to try and help, but she promised to take a break from work to sort everything out.

yanfei's job : she's a lawyer for a company in Liyue, and she's very busy on on schedule all the time. she spends a lot of her time studying the laws of Liyue back in college, and now she's one of the most wanted lawyers in Liyue.

Hu Tao's job : She's the director of her funeral parlour ! People think she's crazy, with her talks about death and things of the sort, but it's never affected her business. most people still go to her parlour since it's the only..funeral parlour in Liyue.

xiao/venti ,

relationship status : married. their wedding was 2 years after they started officially dating, and Xiao proposed. Xiao proposed on the day of the Lantern rite, when Venti decided to leave Mondstat to officially live with Xiao.

Xiao's job : He co-owns a flower shop with Venti. He's always brining more business because of how pretty he is.

Venti's job : co-owns a flower shop with Xiao. He extremely good at making different combinations of flowers, and he's often asked by customers to "surprise them".

ayaka/yoimiya ,

status : dating ( 4 years ) They started dating when yoimiya got the letter, she started by running to Ayaka and pulling her into a hug. (she was..in tears when ayaka confirmed the letter was true.) Thoma was with Ayaka, and he maybe shed a tear as well.

yoimiya's job : she owns a firework shop. any major celebration you can think of probably has yoimiya's fireworks sometimes in there. She lives with Ayaka.

ayaka's job : Ayaka doesn't have a job. She's staying with Yoimiya instead of a dorm, as she's finishing her extra 4 years at college.

+

choosing you has come to an official end, thank you for the endless amount of support, please look for the upcoming authors note, it'll be the final one for this book! thank you,

- xing.