choice for 1.3k

hi! this is a small celebration/about me and my book for 1.3k reads!

<edited ocotber 5th 2022>

really only started seriously focusing on fanficiton this year. yes, i've read it plenty of times in the past but i never really got into the writing portion until this year. i've written lots of stories. before but they were all on paper and written with a pencil. wattpad was the big step and was the thing that made me want to enjoy writing about random ships or things i liked. and most everyone around me supported my choices, and even rooted for me to complete chapters and so on.

when i wrote the first few chapters i was taking notes from other stories about what i liked and what i totally disliked from them all. the main point that everything came back to was "they're romance is moving too fast" or "normal people don't have sudden impulses to do that stuff" and things like that. i hate fast paced stories. taking time to set the romance and the plot was the thing i really wanted people to look at. i don't know if i've accomplished it, but at least people know i tried. 

when i saw my book hit 1,000 reads i was pretty happy. it was in class, so i couldn't do anything but really stare in awe. for me then, 1,000 people clicking and possibly reading my chapters was insane. totally out of reach for me at the beginning! it was a huge accomplishment, and i told myself i'd never forget the feeling of reward in that moment. it was like "i poured my sleep into these chapters, and people actually read them" kind of rewards.  thank you. 

i know these kind of chapters are a little weird, saying people only really celebrate for 100k, or some big accomplishment like that, but in my yes 1k is enough to be excited, to be happy enough to explain what's in my mind. and maybe i'll be the first writer to ever be posting a "i hit 1k!" post.

WHY DID YOU PICK XIAOVEN TO WRITE ABOUT?
i was asked this by multiple people who have supported me online and not, and the simple answer is i like the characters and i like them together. they were easy to write about, and their personalities were polar opposites- meaning they had great chemistry. venti was always my favourite genshin character, and most people prefer to write about characters they like. i loved reading about them, and so i just assumed that writing would be just as fun. it was.

thank you for dming me with questions! q&a session anyone?

INPIRATION? 
honestly a bunch of xiaoven stories. from differen't AU's, to the game itself. 

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PLANS FOR FUTURE STORIES? 
18 drafts full, yes. sneak peak? sure.
"venti is a famous streamer by the name of barbatos, and he's alatus', a famous idols, biggest fan. little does he know, alatus is his biggest fan as well."
interpret that how you will :)

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU RECEIVE FANART?
it's this insane feeling of happiness. would you have ever guessed people love my stories enough to put more time and effort to make art specifically for my story? i can't thank everyone who has done that enough. it makes me so happy to look at. <3

FUTURE CAREER OPTIONS?
astrophysicist!

DO PEOPLE YOU KNOW READ YOUR STORIES?
sadly, yes. a few of my friends read my stories and clown them lol. on the other hand, i've explicitly told my family not to read them, that would be the major embarrassment.

WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN WRITING?
usually k-pop. (stan skz and txt) 

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN CHOOSING YOU?
venti of course. who do you take me as?

AGE?
i'm just a minor :)

FAVOURITE THING OT WRITE ON?
laptop for sure. 

WHAT OTHER GENSHIN SHIPS WOULD YOU DO?
most any! 

FEMALE OR MALE?
try to guess :)

FAVOURITE AND LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECTS? 
favourite is sceince, least is math. (ironic right?) 

UPDATE SCHEDULE WHEN?
never.

WHEN WILL YOU POST A NEW STORY? 
after this is close to finishing...wait until chapter 23 or something. 

thank you all finally for reading!

edit: 1.4k.......

<as of october 5th 2022, this book is at 28.9k!>