looking back on choices

hi everyone, and happy late new years ! i'm looking back, and i joined wattpad in July of 2021 ! (ignoring my- COUGH. . . previous accounts) and posted sometime around September (maybe?), my first chapter of choosing you. (honestly, I'm not 100%, it could have definitely been earlier. . .)

and it's funny how i can look back on the chapters when i was thanking everyone for 100 reads and it's just crazy how we're at 12.6k ?? that's a lot of people.

i was just rethinking my story, and decided if people like it, i'd continue to make more out of it. i'm already extending the story a lot more then i was planning a month ago.

so, i'll now have to think of a proper ending. .but, even then i should probably think of the next chapter, not the ending.

but i think 2021 wasn't a bad year to start writing fanfiction. i think i'd be pretty bored if i wasn't thinking about writing all the time. writing has become this part of my life that i wouldn't have expected- but it's taught me a lot surprisingly !

i think when i look back at my improvement, i'm pretty proud. i re-read my first chapter not too long ago- and i was this close to just re-doing it. it was that bad to me- but i know that i shouldn't start re-doing chapters at least until i'm done with the whole book. or maybe i won't touch the previous chapters- i guess i can look back on them like they're ancient pieces of bad writing ?? anyways, i just wanted to apologize for all that bad writing back in the days when i first started- i definitely didn't take it as seriously back then ! TvT

i'm looking back at my profile right now, and i also wanted to take the time to thank you all for 37 followers as well ! wattpad isn't really the site for followers, which why i'm surprised we got to this point. so, thanks again for the amount of reads, follows and everything else !

i'm looking for the future, and i think that i will definitely make a couple more books. wattpad has been an experience i want to continue, and it over-all helps my writing get better ! (which is always a plus for school lol) so, get ready for some more genshin, or demon slayer content !!

and i also wanted to take the time to properly thank all my friends who have helped me along the road. my discord server has actually been a source of happiness- i got to meet some new people, and get to know some of my readers more. some of my friends help me with ideas too ! honestly, i don't know what i'd do without all you guys !

there's so many people who have supported me through this journey, and helped me with things like chapters, and even some ideas for new books ! i'm thanking all of you, you know who you are <3

and, thank you all who have reached out to me, even to say hi ! or those who join my disc server to hang out ! for those who gave ideas, criticism, or recommendations ! i know each and every one of you. this year has been memorable (in good ways and bad TvT) and i wish i could thank everyone more.

but, thank you all.

let's have a great 2022 together. <3