ten

"i'm scared," isla admitted as her, iseul and lucas sat on her bedroom floor helping pack

"well, you're spending the week with your best friend and six strangers i'd assume you would be scared." lucas replied with a 'duh' tone.

iseul shoved his side, silently scolding him for the attitude. "what if you like, fall in love with one of them and have to do a long distance relationship."

isla shook her bead, "not gonna happen."

"why? they're cute."

before isla could respond, she felt her phone ringing in her pocket. seeing it was jaemin, she answered the phone.

"i'm outside," he said to her. isla hummed and said she'd be out soon.

"fuck, he's here. fuck fuck." she hadn't even gotten in the car yet and she was already freaking out about having to meet the five boys she met over instagram.

"okay lets gooooo," iseul and lucas grabbed her bags and went down stairs, the two of them going to greet jaemin while isla said goodbye to her parents.

"gonna miss you," her brother fake cried into her arms.

isla rolled her eyes, "see you later dummy."

"bye! i'm sleeping in your room while you're gone!" eli teased.

"you better not! or i'll kill you in your sleep!" she called, closing the door behind her.

she walked to jaemins car where the three of them were chatting away, music blasting from his car.

"okay, lets hit it," isla insisted. iseul pulled her friend into a tight hug, saying she'd miss her, along with lucas, then allowing her to get in the car.

she waved at them through the window and jaemin finally drove off.

"you seem nervous," he smiled, eyes still on the road.

"i am, the fuck, i don't know these weirdos."

he laughed, "well you've had sometime to get to know them. you'll like them, i promise."

of course she knew she would like them. they honestly grew on her in just the two weeks she's known them. she didn't expect to meet them so soon, but if she was going to be staying with jaemin and his family, it was bound to happen.

 she didn't expect to meet them so soon, but if she was going to be staying with jaemin and his family, it was bound to happen