ninety-seven

islaisland

islaisland

❤️   💬Liked by do0_young and 233 othersislaisland ITS NOVEMBER 2ND AKA AN ANNUAL HOLIDAY AKA ISLA DAY oh btw look how red my hair is😋View all 87 comments

❤️   💬
Liked by do0_young and 233 others
islaisland ITS NOVEMBER 2ND AKA AN ANNUAL HOLIDAY AKA ISLA DAY oh btw look how red my hair is😋
View all 87 comments

↢ ❦ ↣

the rest of the night was spent dancing, drinking, and shouting out the words to ignite songs as they had their own birthday party. isla had forgotten all about how she spent most of the day sulking, and felt grateful her friends pulled this on her.

"you knew too?! i'm gonna hurt you," isla mumbled to her brother, who was in on it the whole time. considering it was her birthday, she had gotten ahead of herself and drank way more than she could handle.

"you reek of vodka," elijah laughed, prying her arms away that had found them over his own.

isla sighed dramatically. "i'm tired."

"you're tired? we haven't even sung happy birthday yet." doyoung said, feeling the girl drop her head onto his chest as she stood in front of him.

as if on cue, iseul came out from the back room of the restaurant, holding a cake with lit up candles as renjun ran to turn off the lights. a huge smile spread across islas face, her happiness rising beyond belief due to her drunk state and tears welled up in her eyes. doyoung couldn't resist a laugh at her emotional self and brushed her hair away from her face so she could blow out the candles.

"happy birthday to you," they sang as iseul placed the cake on a table and lead isla to sit in front of it, the rest of the group surrounding her, most of their phones being out to record.

the smile turned into a slight frown as tears began streaming out of her eyes, the friends holding back laughter at how ridiculous she looked in that moment. they finally finished the song, and isla sucked in a breath before leaning in to blow out her candles.