seventeen

_shotaroo_

_shotaroo_

you replied to their story:pookie don't make me cry i'm so sad

pookie don't make
me cry i'm so sad

shotaro
not if i cry first☹️

it was isla's last day with the gang and it was easy to say she was actually really sad about it. in just five days they became six of her closest friends, not to mention having to say goodbye to her best friend again.

"lets throw a party," yangyang suggested. the eight of them were each pitching in ideas for islas last night with them and so far none of them have given an activity that sounds fun.

"no way, my parents." jaemin shook his head at the boy.

"they work tonight," yangyang replied

jaemin narrowed his eyes and tilted his head towards his friend. "why do you know that but i don't?"

yangyang shrugged, "i'm just obviously a better son than you are."

"wait a party doesn't sound bad," said jeno, "or more like a get together."

"isn't it too late to host a party? no one shows up to a party the same day they're invited." asked isla.

"they will if we bring booze and loud," haechan grinned cheekily.

jaemin wasn't sure about that part, even though his parents would be gone for the night, it was still risky.

"nana?" isla turned her head to him, not opposing to the idea and wondering if he was down for it, considering its his house.

"okay, we can do it but if my parents find out somehow, i better see you all taking the blame," he warned.

so, they went out and bought all supplies needed to throw a "get together" which included snacks and drinks, and of course, alcohol and some mary jane.

by 7, jaemins parents were gone and by 8, people were showing up. they wanted to keep it at minimum people so they only invited close friends.

"isla, right?" as isla stood leaning against the kitchen table, a voice asked a few feet away. she turned and it was mark from haechans job.