eighteen

"bye! thanks for coming!"

"fuck. i'm exhausted." jaemin huffed and plopped down onto the couch. after making sure everyone had a way home safely to avoid randoms ending up sleeping their way through the night at his house, jaemin was ready to pass out.

isla was coming off her high and he was still tipsy, but despite being drunk he was still trying to be responsible. as for the rest of them, responsible was definitely not the word.

isla decided to go and collect all the boys in the house just to make sure they were all there and hadn't wondered out on their own. haechan was out cold on the other side of the couch, so thats taken care of.

sungchan was sitting at the kitchen table with his head down into his elbow.

"hey? you okay?" isla asked. he picked his head up and like jeno, his face was flushed with pink. this was also his first time ever drinking, let alone being drunk.

he rubbed his eye with the back of his hand. "i'm tired."

isla wanted to coo at how cute he was but she withheld it. "go upstairs, you can take the other bed in the guest room." she ruffled the younger boys hair and he nodded, getting up to head upstairs.

jaemin came in right after sungchan. "we're corrupting that poor boy." she said to him.

jaemin laughed, "nah, by the looks of it he'll probably never drink again."

"you can go sleep if you want, i'll take care of the rest of them," the boy offered to his friend. isla didn't want him to have to deal with them alone but she was starting to fall asleep standing up, so she left anyways.

the door to the guest room was already open and inside was a slumped sungchan. the light was also on so she figured he turned it on to see where he was going and fell right asleep before he could turn it off.

not even bothering to change into comfier clothes, she flopped down onto the other bed in the room. the second she closed her eyes to sleep isla felt a buzz from her phone.

 the second she closed her eyes to sleep isla felt a buzz from her phone

sunwooheyy its sunwoo from the party

sunwoo
heyy its sunwoo
from the party

isla
omg hi i was legit
about to pass out you
caught me at a good time

sunwoo
shit really? i'm sorry
you can sleep

isla
noo don't worry about
it i'll stay for a little
longer

sunwoo
i was hoping
you'd say that :)

sunwoo
so, i noticed you tag a
different school in your
posts sometimes and i
had no idea you didn't
go to ucc

isla
ugh yeah i live two
hours away and i was
just visiting my best friend
for the week

sunwoo
ur kiddingggg

sunwoo
i thought we could
hang out more and get
to know each other but
that idea is off the table

isla
IM SO SORRY it sucks
ik but i make it work with
jaemin so we can definitely
make it work

isla
i don't have a car
tho lolz #embarrassed

sunwoo
lmaooo don't sweat
it i have one

sunwoo
are you free tomorrow?

isla
i leave tomorrow :(

sunwoo
DAMN what about
next weekend?

isla
as of right now i
have no plans

sunwoo
cool, show me around
your town and we can
do something fun

isla
are you asking
me out rnnn😏😏

sunwoo
indeed i ammm😏

isla
OK YES ITS
A DATE

isla
ima head to sleep
now goodnight pink
hair boy

sunwoo
goodnight ;)