Jiara part 8

They were all stuck inside now. JJ and John b were drinking beers on the porch while Sarah and Kie stayed inside.

"So, what the hell happened last night?.. with Kie and all." John b asked.

"Ugh just" JJ said while taking a deep breath. "My dad. As always"

"Oh, is everything okay?" John b asked

"Yea yea we're all fine.. just.. scary for her" JJ replied

"You and Kie." John b said, almost laughing "still never saw that coming."

"Hehyeah" JJ said, followed by a long silence "me either"

"Soo.. are you guys..." john b started, not knowing how to word it. "What are y'all?"

JJ paused and looked down at his lighter that he was fidgeting with. "I don't know." He said sadly "I think we're just-.. figuring things out right now"

John b nodded

"But.. you like- like her?" John b asked, blushing for him "like JJ; actual feelings; likes a girl"

"Yeah yeah shut up" JJ chuckled. his cheeks were red and they both started laughing.

Meanwhile inside, Kie and Sarah were In The kitchen making cereal.

"So what happened last night exactly?" Sarah asked while getting the milk from the fridge.

"I don't know, just his dad.. um" Kie said, reliving the situation in her head. "It was just kinda scary in the moment.. I thought he was gonna..    anyways, it's not important I'm just glad no one's hurt" she said, smiling.

"Oh..." sarah said quietly while poring the milk."so you were at his house.." she smirked "I can't believe you and JJ are a thing though. Definitely didn't see that coming" sarah said laughing.

"Oh well we're not actually like a thing.. we um- just- uhh" Kie says frantically

"Just fucking orrr?" Sarah asked, confused

"No we're not. Actually. We um- we haven't uh" Kie stuttered

"Y'all haven't had sex?" Sarah asked, shocked "but John b said- oop" sarah covered her mouth knowing she wasn't supposed to know that.

"No it's okay, I Knew John b would have told you eventually." Kie said, laughing awkwardly "but no, we didn't.."

"Oh" sarah said, reliefed that she wasn't mad "so like"- sarah was cut off by JJ and John b walking inside.

"Hello ladies" John b said in a funny accent As him and JJ walked inside, their hair messy from the wind

"Heyy" "hi" both girls say back while beginning to eat their cereal.

JJ and John b walk into the kitchen, John b headed straight for the fridge.

JJ grabbed a towel and started drying his hair off, leaving it very messy. Kie couldn't help but watch. She zoned out and only focused on JJ. Sarah noticed and started smiling while watching her.

JJ drops the towel he was using and walks over to Kie on the barstool, her zoning back in. He casually leans over her to see what she was eating.

"Mm, who chooses Cheerios over fruit loops" he says in disgust as he leans on the counter next to her, laying his cheek on the palm of his hand.

"They're better for you" she says in a sassy tone while taking another bite.

"Ah" JJ says playfully with a smile that he can't wipe off his face.

John b notices there flirty conversations. It makes him smile seeing his best friend so happy.

"Welp, I gotta go take a shower" JJ says standing up straight and begining to walk past Kie toward the hallway. He then quickly goes back around her and picks up her spoon and takes a bite or her cereal just to make her mad.

"Heyyy!" Kie says, fake mad as everyone starts to laugh. He smiles and runs away giggling mischievously with his mouth full of cereal.