Jiara pt 39

They got to the chateau and it was already dark outside. They went inside and met up with John b and Sarah who were in the living room

"Hey guys? What are y'all doing here?" Sarah asked once they walked in.

"I'm staying at Kies house tonight so that we can leave early. I just have to pack my things first" JJ explained and him, Kie, Sarah, and John b all went into the guest bedroom that he was staying in.

"So we're staying there for 6 days and then coming back home for the weekend" Kie explained "so your gonna need to bring a lot of clothes."

"So like.. 6 shirts?" JJ joked, knowing she'd take over for him.

She laughed and rolled her eyes and started going to JJs closet and pulling out clothes.

"I can't believe you guys are gonna be gone for a week" John b said as they soaked up there last moments with them before they left. "Spring break won't be the same with BOTH of you gone. That's like half of us"

"Definitely not half" Kie laughed as she thought

"You know John b, I would LOVE to say I'm gonna miss you too buddy, but umm, ima be to busy surfing in Florida sooo- might not have a whole lot of time to think about you" he joked and pat John b on the shoulder

"Dam love you too bro" John b joked, pretending to be sad.

They laughed and JJ went into the bathroom to put things like deodorant and his toothbrush into a small bag to bring with them.

"Kie I'm gonna miss you" Sarah said going to help her fold the clothes she laid out for JJ

"I'm gonna miss you too sarah" she smiled "don't worry, we'll facetime y'all halfway through the trip"

"Okay good" Sarah agreed "and when you get back your gonna have to tell me allll about it- a romantic get away to Florida with JJ?" She smirked and teased her.

"We're gonna be with my parents the whole time so, not to sure how romantic it will be- especially since it's JJ" they both laughed " but I'll let you know how it goes" she winked and they both started giggling

"Eeeee- i can't wait to hear all about it" Sarah said excitedly

JJ walked back out of the bathroom and over to the suitcase on the bed

"Dam Kie that's a lot of clothes for 6 day" JJ said

"Well, your gonna need them. you need at least 4 nice shirts and pants for if we go out to lunch or dinner or whatever, and then you need clothes for around the house, and then for surfing and site seeing, and then you need to bring at least two extras just incase something happens" Kie explained, going through each section in the suitcase. "Trust me, you'll use them all"

"Yes ma'am" he said, smiling at how organized she was. He thought it was kinda cute.

They were almost done packing when Kie and Sarah went into the living room to find something.

John b walked into JJs room with him and dapped him up, placing a small box into his hands.

JJ looked down at the box and laughed

"No glove no love brother" John said after handing a small box of condoms.

"You know, I'm not too sure how much of this we'll be able to do" JJ laughed and put his hands on John bs shoulders "but I appreciate it" he said and accepted the box.

"Just lookin our for you man" John b teased.

"I gotta find a place to hide it" JJ said, moving clothes around in his suitcase "her dad canNOT, find these" he said and wrapped them up in a shirt and tucked it at the bottom.