Jiara pt 37

It was early morning now and Mike had came back downstairs to check on them. They still lay passed out on the couch and he laughed.

He went over to the table and saw Kies camera with pictures next to it. He looked through the pictures she took of them playing and decorating cookies. He smiled going through them, and then got her camera and took a picture of her and JJ on the couch to show them when they woke up of how the fun day ended.

He sat the picture down in the pile with the rest and then went back upstairs to wait for everyone else to wake up.

Kie was the first to slowly start waking up. She opened her eyes, surprised by how light it was, and looked around.

"JJ" she said in a tired voice, pushing his shoulder to make him wake up.

"Mmm" he groaned, without opening his eyes.

"We fell asleep" she said, still trying to wake him up.

"Oh shit" he mumbled, opening his eyes and sitting up.

He rubbed his eyes and then looked at the empty couch

"Wait- your aunt was coming to pick them up right" he asked, a little panicked

"Yes" she laughed

"Okay good" he said yawning and then laid back down.

She laid back down as well and they started dozing back to sleep.

30 or so minutes later, Mike and Anna went back downstairs to wake them up. Her aunt, Jamie, and Mason were all coming back to the house soon to come pick up the toys that they left.

"Morning sleepyheads" Mike announced, throwing pillows on them to wake them up.

"Come onnnn, wake up" he said, tapping them

They slowly started to wake up again and sat up on the couch.

"What time is it?" Kie yawned

"7:00" Mike replied as he went back to the kitchen to start breakfast "your aunt will be here in 30 minutes"

JJ and kie slowly got up, eventually making there way to the kitchen and sitting at the barstool as her dad cooked

"So how was it?" Her dad asked

"Oh it was actually really fun" Kie said, glancing over at JJ and smiling

"There a handful for sure but there adorable" JJ agreed.

"I saw the pictures on the table, looked like y'all made cookies?" Mike laughed

"Yea" Kie chuckled "JJ brought them and Jamie and Mason had a blastt"

Mike looked over at JJ casually but He wouldn't have expected that.

"I took one last picture for y'all" Mike said, gesturing to the stack of Polaroid pictures.

Kie got up and grabbed the pile and brought them back to the counter so her and JJ could look at them.

"Oh my god" JJ laughed as he saw the picture of them on the couch.

"Thats actually so funny" Kie said as she smiled looking down at the picture of her and her boyfriend together.

"JJ, her aunts coming over for breakfast, you should stay too"

"You sure" JJ asked politely

"Yesss Jamie and Mason would love to see you one more time" Kie said and Mike nodded his head.

Her aunt came back to the house and JJ reunited with her cousins and they were all very excited.

They sat down and the kids started telling everyone all about how much fun they had last night.