Jiara pt 15

The next morning Kie and JJ both wake up in the guest bedroom together. They were both pretty tired last night so they had just gone straight to sleep. JJ felt so at ease with her. Sleep came so easy when he was in her arms.

JJ, laying on his stomach, lifted his head up and looked her with a tired little smile.

"Good morning" he said with a groggy voice. His hands start gently fidgeting with her fingers

"Good morning" she says softly, giving him a smile. as she noticed what he was doing she locks her fingers with his and holds his hand. Doing what he was to scared to do.

He smiles and blushes a little, then looks at her hand In his. He had the world In his hands. He gently kisses her hand once, holding his lips there and zoning out. Just thinking about how great he felt with her.

30 minutes more of morning cuddles and kie finally gets up.

"Oh ShiT!" Kie says panicking after looking at her phone. "It's 11:00 I have to be home like 2 hours ago" she shoots up and begins grabbing her stuff and throwing it in her backpack frantically.

"That's not good" JJ says while getting up and putting on his shoes "I'll drive you home"

"Thanks"

They get outside and the Twinkie's already gone.

"What the hell where did they go??" Kie Asks annoyed

"Welp" JJ says handing her a helmet "it's the bike or nothing" he shrugs

She didn't want to, but she had no other choice. Her parents were already gonna kill her.

She gets on holds on to him tight while he drives off.

They get to her house and her parents are already outside.

"Great" Kie mumbles as she watches her parents watch her get off the back of JJs bike.

"WHERE the HELL have you been Kiara?!" Her mom yells while walking up to her

"I over slept mom I'm sorry" she snaps back while handing JJ his helmet.

"Oh" her moms says sarcastically while looking back at mike who was standing on the steps with his arms crossed " she just overslept that's all" she says, throwing her arms in the air. " that's great to know kiara that just makes everything better doesn't it"

"Ughh" she rolls her eyes and turns to JJ who was still on his bike. He had a cocky face while practically having a stare off with mike. "thanks for the ride jayj, I'll see you later okay."

"Bye Kie" he smiles while she start walking onto her porch.

"Get inside kiara we're not done talking about this" her mom nags.

"OKAYYY I'm goiinnnngg" Kie snaps

JJ watches her go inside and then starts to crank his bike

"HEY JJ" mike shouts

JJ looks up and cuts his bike off

"Hold up a minute I wanna talk" he says while approaching him on the bike.

"What's up" JJ asks while standing up confidently.

"Well JJ. How do I put this" he pauses, crossing his arms and looking him dead in the eye. "it's come to my attention, that you and my daughter may have some sort of little "thing", going on.... Now I'm not too sure what exactly this "thing" is, but what I do know, is that my daughter definitely likes you. and if you have any common sense in you at all then I'm assuming you like her too."

JJ says nothing

"Now jj" he continues "you can imagine my concern when my daughter comes home two hours late, on the back of some punk teenage boys motorcycle, can't you?"

JJ still says nothing.

"She's a good kid." Mike goes on "that is she was a good kid, before she started hanging out with you and your little friends. Now I'm a reasonable man JJ I'm not saying you all can't be friends. But I need you to really think about something for me here..... what are you doing for her? Honestly, do you really think that you are what's best for her. Can you give her the world? Can you give her everything that she deserves? Huh? Can you do that for her?"

JJ breaks eye contact with him and looks down. Guilt starts rushing through his body.

"Yea I didn't think so." He says "my daughter deserves the best, JJ. And I know you care for her but sometimes, sometimes that's just not enough."

He pauses for a minute , still starring down

"i love her" JJ says looking back up at him, his jaw clinched, meeting his eyes

"If you really love her you'll leave her alone." Mike says sincerely. "Understand?"

JJ pauses and starts biting at his cheek

"yea.." JJ says numbly "sure"

He gets back on his bike, starts it up, and drives off leaving a trail of dust flying behind him in Mikes face.

[lonnnggg time no seeeee!!!! Thank you all who still read!!! More updates coming soon!!!] lmk If you have any suggestions <<33