Jiara pt 68

The rest of the day went on as normal. When the bell rang for dismissal, JJ waited for Kie by her car.

"Hey" he smiled when she started walking up.

"Hey, get in" she said, unlocking her car

They got inside and JJ waited for her to start talking

"What's up?" He asked as she shut her door.

"JJ, Sarah told me that you've been acting a little off lately. Is something wrong. Just be honest" Kie said, getting straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"She said you've been drinking more. What's up with that?" She confronted.

"I mean.. yea this whole situation has just been stressful I guess" he defended himself

"JJ just be honest. Do you still not want me to get the abortion?" She asked, softly.

He paused for a minute. He wasn't expecting her to bring that back up.

"I- i mean, kie I already told you I was gonna be here no matter what choice you make" he replied

"I know, but you still want to keep it?" She asked

"I mean.." he said, not wanting to make her upset. "I dunno"

"If it was up to you?" She asked "would you keep it?"

"Kie, can we not do this right now" he said, knowing that his answer, wouldn't be the one she wanted to hear.

"JJ, I'm just asking." Kie said.

He took a deep breath as he thought whether or not to say it.

"If it was up to me" he started "yea I would keep it"

"I knew it" she sighed

"But that doesn't mean I'm mad about it" JJ said "I just- I get why your getting an abortion I just-"

"I know but you still don't want me to get one" she cut him off, the conversation turning into more like an argument.

"What do you want me to say to that Kie" he argued

"I want you to be honest" she replied "you're still mad I want to get an abortion"

"Okay, my honest answer, no I don't want you to get an abortion. There." He said "but I already told you I'm still gonna be there with you while it happens."

"Well when we talked about it the other day, you made it seem like you wanted it" Kie argued

"I don't think I ever said that Kie" he argued

"Why wouldn't you just tell me you were still mad" Kie asked

"Because what's the point? It won't change anything and it would only make you upset" he started "and I'm not MAD about it, I just- dont think it would be the worst thing ever if you kept it"

"Well you were mad about it" Kie said

"But I'm not anymore" JJ said, defensively "i already told you I'm gonna be there with you when-"

"Well what if I don't want you there" she blurted out

He stopped arguing and looked at her in silence.

"I didn't mean that" Kie said, noticing his face.

"It's fine" he said looking forward

"JJ-"

"No, it's fine." He said, looking back at her.

"I want you there" she said, apologetically.

"Do you really?" He laughed, sarcastically