Jiara pt 57

"Molly- listen" JJ said, taking a step back but she just kept walking toward him. He didn't want to be rude or assume that she was trying to hit on him, but he also didn't want to stick around to find out. "Look- I'm not too sure what your trying to get at right now, but I DO have a-"

"What the fuck is going on?!" They heard a voice and and JJ turned around to see someone standing at the door.

"Oh Aaron, thank god" JJ mumbled through his breath, letting out a sigh of relief. He was relieved that he had a way to get out of the situation

"What are you doing?!" Aaron asked angrily, holding his hands out.

JJ turned around and walked toward Aaron in the doorway.

"Amazing timing my friend" JJ said, patting him on the shoulder and sliding past him. Aaron didn't say anything. He just stood there looking at his sister.

"Molly, what the hell was that?!" Aaron asked, walking into the room after JJ left

"What?" Molly said like he shouldn't be mad "I was just trying to help you out"

"What do you mean, 'help me out'?" He asked

"Come on Aaron, everyone knows you've had a thing for her since you were like 9" Molly smirked "I was just trying to eliminate your competition"

"Okay- trying to get with kiaras boyfriend, isn't going to help anything" Aaron scolded.

"Ugh, what? He's cute" she shrugged "I couldn't help it"

"You are. Impossible." Aaron Said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It wouldn't of worked anyways" she rolled her eyes "he definitely wasn't feelin it"

"Because he has a girlfriend Molly, are you insane?!" Aaron argued

"So? I've had several guys with girlfriends before" Molly smirked

"That's disgusting" Aaron said, cringing at the thought. "You need help. Serious help." He said and left. Molly just laughed and went back into the bathroom like nothing happened.

JJ rushed back down stairs, going into the kitchen and handing Kies mom the tub of dishes.

"Thank you sweetie" Anna smiled as she took the dishes from him

"Mhm" JJ nodded "have you seen Kie?"

"Uhm. I think she just came in" her mom said, looking around "she might be in the office with her dad"

"Okay" JJ said before leaving "thanks"

"Of course" Anna smiled

He searched for her in every room he passed as he made his way to the office.

"JJ" Mike said, as him and Kie were rushing down the hall "Mr Moneer just called, he needs us out by the dock, he needs our help with something. Come on"

JJ met up with them in the hall and then turned around to start following.

"You'll never believe what just happened to me" Kie said to him, a little mad as they quickly walked down the hallway

"Yo- me too" JJ agreed "I'll tell you when we get back"

Kie agreed and they went outside to meet up with Mr Moneer on the dock.

They got to the end of the peer where they saw Josh along with Aaron and Molly.

Mr Moneer was an old man and He needed help moving bags of soil onto his boat to bring back to his house.