Jiara pt 85

When Kie got in her car, she cried the whole way home. It didn't feel real. Nothing felt real anymore.

She pulled into her driveway and just sat there for a couple minutes. How was she going to tell her parents. After all they had been through. She felt so stupid.

She got out and made her way to the door, wiping the last of her tears away as she went up the steps.

She went inside quietly, and hoped that her parents were asleep.

"Kiara?" Her dad asked and she walked past the kitchen

She stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"Hey dad" she sighed

"Kiara what's wrong? Are you crying?" Mike asked

"Uhm.." she said with a shaky voice "dad, me and JJ broke up"

"What?!?" Mike said, almost in a whisper as he came up and gave her a hug. "What happened???"

"I dunno" she cried "I mean it makes since? We just aren't as close as we used to be anymore"

"Did y'all get into a fight?" He asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Not.. really" kie wiped her face "We just talked about it, I- I think he really meant it this time"

Mike was so confused. He didn't see this coming at all. Especially JJ wanting to break up. He thought that boy was head over heels in love with her. Something wasn't right.

"I'm sorry baby" Mike comforted her "I'm sure you two will figure something out"

"I dunno" kie cried, hopeless. "I'm just gonna go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow"

She went upstairs and cried in her room.

Meanwhile Mike was almost as upset as she was. A part of him wanted to text or call JJ and talk some sense into him. But he knew it wasn't his place.

Not but 15 minutes later, JJ road up on his bike to her house. He dropped his bike, not even worrying if it got scratched, and ran up to their front door.

He knocked on the door continuously.

"I'm coming I'm coming" Mike said, irritated by the constant banging.

He opened the door and his anger quickly disappeared when he saw who it was.

"JJ??" Mike said

"Mr Carrera, please. I Really gotta talk to-"

"Yea, go" he said, and opened the door wider for JJ to come in.

"Thank you" JJ said, relived that it didn't take much convincing.

"KIE" his voice echoed through the house as he ran upstairs to her room.

He tried to open her door but it was locked.

"Kie" he said again while knocking on her door. "I don't wanna break up. Please open the door"

"JJ?" Kie got off her bed and walked over to the door

The sound of the doorknob unlocking gave him hope.

"Hey" he smiled as she now stood before him

"What are you doing here?" She asked as JJ let himself in.

"Okay look, earlier on the dock, what I said.. I- I wasn't lying. Okay, And neither were you" he started to frantically explain. "We have drifted, okay. And I do feel a little stressed sometimes but- Kie I don't want to break up."