Jiara pt 60

Kie and JJ left the bathroom and went back into the living room with Sarah.

"Okay, so are we telling John b and pope yet?" Sarah asked seriously

JJ sighed. He didn't even think about how they would tell them. He looked over at Kie to see what she was thinking. He knew that ultimately that was up to her.

"I mean their gonna find out anyways" Kie said "it's not a secret but if they don't ask then there's no reason to tell them"

"Right because you're not pregnant" JJ said in denial "we're m-.... What's that word you guys use again..?"

"We're manifesting" Kie said, twinkling her fingers over her stomach

"Yes, see we're manifesting" JJ said, magically

"You guys are idiots" Sarah laughed

"Woah hey, don't bring that bad energy into our manifesting process, okay sarah" JJ joked, low key mocking them.

"JJ, just go to the store" Sarah said, sarcastically

"Alright" he laughed

"Please hurry" Kie said as he came up and hugged her before he left.

"I will" he smiled and kissed her on her forehead "it'll be fine" he said one more time before walking out the door and leaving.

The second he shut the door behind him, he took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair.

"John b I need to borrow your keys" JJ said, walking out onto the porch

"Where you going?" John b asked as JJ made his way to the Twinkie.

"I'm just running to the store real quick" JJ said and John b started following him

"JJ what's going on? Are you okay?" John b asked

"Yea I'm fine" he said, and they got to the Twinkie and stopped

"JJ I can tell something is your wrong, I can see it on your face"

JJ took a deep breath and faced him. He paused for a minute thinking wether or not to tell him. He put his hands on his shoulders and just looked at him for a minute. You could tell he was stressed. His eyes were uneasy and he was nervously fidgeting his tongue around in his mouth.

"John b, I'm going to the store to get a pregnancy test." JJ told him, seriously . "Sarah said she thinks Kie might be pregnant and- and we just want to make sure"

"what.." John b said, shocked

"i know." JJ said, agreeing.

"JJ..." John b said

"i know." JJ said again

"Do you think she is?" John b said after a moment of silence as he processed the information

"I- don't know" JJ said, scared.  "i really fuckin hope not."

John b just looked at him, still processing.

"So I need your keys" JJ said again.

"Right" John b said, reaching in his pockets and handing JJ the Keys to the Twinkie.

"Preciate it" JJ said, grabbing them from him and getting in the van

"JJ" John b said before he left "it'll be okay" he said with a positive attitude

"Yea" JJ said to him and then mumbled "no the fuck it won't" to himself as he drove off.

John b stayed outside for a minute in the same spot as he processed what JJ just told him. JJ and kie of all people having a kid just sounded so unbelievable. A part of him knew the test would come back negative. Everyone was in denial at this point, but deep down, knew it was a possibility.