Jiara pt 38

It was almost spring break now. JJ was over at the chateau since that was where he lived now. He hadn't spoke to his father since they got in that fight.

JJ was going over to Kies house in the morning to help her and her parents pack, and then the next day they would be in the car driving to Florida.

JJ had never been on an actual vacation before. other than camping at least. He didn't really know what to expect but he was excited.

"You and Sarah are gonna have the house to yourself again while I'm gone" JJ started as him and John b sat on the dock. "Better not come home to any babies" he joked

"Aaabsolutly not" John b laughed.

"You ever think about having kids?" JJ asked

"Psfff, one day maybe" John b thought "wayyy down the road though"

JJ laughed

"What about you" John b asked almost as a joke "does JJ maybank want kids"

"10" JJ said

"Your gonna have 10 kids" John b laughed, knowing he was kidding "no shot is Kie pushing out 10 babies"

"Yep, 10 and there all gonna be named JJ jr" he said sarcastically.

John b thought the idea of JJ wanting kids was impossible, and JJ knew that. That's why he played it off as a joke.

"Bro I can't believe your actually going to Florida with kiaras DAD" John b said

"Right" JJ said, just as surprised

"I thought he hated you" John b said.

"Nahh, he use to but.." JJ said standing up "I think I'm winning him over"

"You going in?" John b asked as he watched JJ stand up.

"Yea I gotta be at Kies house early tomorrow" JJ said looking out at the water one more time

"alright" he said "good luck"

JJ laughed and went back inside to sleep.

The next morning he got to Kies house and started to help them pack before Mike had to go to work.

After Mike left, They needed small items like batteries, sun screen, and snacks for the road. So they went with Kies mom in her car and drove to a drug store.

When they got there, They shopped around for a while. Kie and JJ were playing around with sunglasses and toys and being a little immature but Kies mom just found it funny.

This is why JJ loved dating his best friend. He got to alway hang out with her and have fun, and he got to kiss her. It was the best of both worlds.

JJ and kie got distracted at the toy isle, picking up weird things that they found and trying to figure out how to use them.

Anna went around to find batteries she had saw earlier when they first walked in on the first shelf.

While she was shopping, she heard the bell on the door ring and she turned around to see who it was. To her surprise.. she saw Luke, grabbing a basket and walking in.

She turned around and saw him walk in. They made eye contact and then she turned back around, trying to ignore him. Luke laughed at the coincidence and then made his way over to her.

"What? You just gon act like you ain't seen me" Luke said as Anna continued to look at the batteries.

"Sure am" she said

"Typical" he said, pretending to look for batteries as well "always in a bitchy mood"

"Leave me alone, luke" she said, trying to not give him attention so that he would leave her alone.