Jiara pt 19

The next day, JJ decided to skip school and stay at the chateau. All day the only things he did was fish, drink beer, and think about Kie.

Meanwhile at school, Sarah, John b, and pope were on a mission to explain everything that's been going on to kiara.

They all meet up at lunch and sit at there usual picnic table.

Kie was the last to get there and when she did, they were all staring at her.

"What's going on guys?" She asks suspiciously

"This is an intervention" Sarah says "take a seat"

Kie sits down looking at them all confused.

" Kie this is about JJ" John b announces "it's come to our attention, that he is an idiot."

"Just now?" Kie says sarcastically

"Kie, he's definitely not over you" pope chimes in.

"Yea like not at all" Sarah adds

"Uhhmm" Kie says confused "okay?"

"Well you see here Kie," john b says lightly. "JJ has this cute little tendencyy.. toooo... sabotage any and every thing in his life that is good becauseeee , well, sOmEtImEs ... he views himself as a scum of the earth,  terrible, worthless, person." John b says with a fake positive attitude

"Yea I've sort of picked up on that" Kie says hesitantly

"Yea, and so he's gonna keep acting like he hates you and he's gonna keep trying to push you away, until you end up hating him" John b adds

"What am I supposed to do about that.." Kie asks sincerely

"If you love him Kie..." John b says, giving her a little smirk to tease her because he knows she does. "Your gonna have to just be really patient, until he realizes that he can't get rid of you that easily, thus showing him that you actually care and he'll eventually go back to letting himself be happy for once."

"Yes JJs a very complicated creation you'll have to bear with us.. it may take a minute" pope adds in a comical tone.

"It's my dad fault" Kie confesses "I know he said something to him. My mom yesterday gave me a whole talk about how he wasn't good "boyfriend" material or whatever. Which means my dad definitely probably told him he wasn't good enough for me. ughhhhh why do they do that" Kie says folding her arms on the table and putting her head down.

"Eee yea that's definitely not good for him to hear" John b cringes "but hey it'll be okay you just need to be patient. And... also not take anything he says to heart... he tends to lash out....often"

Kie let's out a soft chuckle thinking about how emotionally stunted this boy was.

She knew they were right. She wasn't willing to give up on him that easily.