Jiara pt 32

Kie and JJ eventually went outside with the others to finish up the movie. They sat on a patio couch and got cuddled up under a blanket. Kie was leaning on him with his arm around her. His hand held on to her wrist where rafe had left the mark, rubbing his thumb up and down on her arm.

He didn't really pay any attention to the movie. He was too busy think about the situation. Imagining rafe grab her and yell at her.

Anytime Kie noticed him zoning out to her wrist, she would say something about the movie to distract him. That, however, would only work for a minute, and he would go right back to thinking about it.

Once the movie ended, the pogues stayed outside in the backyard for a while longer just to talk and hangout. Once it got late, everyone started to get ready to leave. Sarah, Kie, and pope went inside but John b and JJ stayed in the yard for a minute to put the furniture back on the porch

"You hear what rafe did?" JJ said, angrily, as they both had one hand on a side of a couch and were carrying it to the patio

"Sarah told me yea" John b said as they sat the couch down

"I mean he has a lot of nerve even coming to this house" JJ says, walking back to get more chairs

"What are you gonna do?" John b asked

"Kie wants me to do nothing" JJ says, almost complaining "but I mean, if I see him John b I don't think ima be able to just ignore it"

"Rafes pissed me off already with the whole life guard tower and everything" John b says, complaining as well "he deserves to be in jail"

"Mike said he's already talked to him but" JJ says "I don't know, I feel like I need to do something- I WANT to do something"

"Look just don't do anything stupid okay" John b warns "the dudes a psycho"

"I guess I'm just gonna have to ignore it" JJ comes to the conclusion "but if he ever says or does anything else I swear to god he's gonna regret it."

They go back inside and Kie and JJ say there goodbyes to everybody. Once everyone left, they went back inside and stayed in Kies kitchen to talk for a little while

"So, he came into the yard looking for Sarah?" JJ asks, trying to fully understand the situation

"Yea, and then I came out while they were talking and yelled at him" Kie said

"And then he grabbed your arm? And said that you owe him?" JJ asks, confirming

"Mhm, and than he mentioned something about how you hit him on the beach, and I told him he deserved it" Kie said "I talked to Sarah and she said he was totally freaking out over nothing, I think somethings seriously wrong with him"

"Clearly" JJ said

"But hey" Kie said going next to JJ who was leaning on the island counter. "It's okay"

JJ stands up straight and faces her, starting to smile a little.

"I cussed in front of your dad today" JJ admits, changing to subject

"What" Kie laughed

"Yea, when he told me about what rafe did" JJ started laughing a little two, remembering the conversation "you think he's gonna be mad at me for that?"

"I don't know" Kie laughed, wrapping her arms around JJs stomach and pulling herself in "I don't think so"

JJ smiled, letting out a small laugh as he looked down into her eyes and hugged her back.

"I know your mad about rafe, but really, please don't do anything" Kie says, softly and worried about what could happen "it's not worth you getting hurt over"