Jiara pt 88

*TW*
Flashback to when John b found out about the abuse. I haven't updated in a while so I though I'd just take this from a story I was working on but kinda gave up on.

It was summer time and the boys just got out of 4th grade. John b and JJ only being 10 at the time. They sat out on John bs dock. Big John was just inside, locked up in his office.

They were fishing and fumbling with the fishing gear.

"Ow!" John b yelped as he started shaking his hand.

"Did you hook yourself?" JJ chuckled

"Stop it, JJ" John b said, looking at the blood dripping from his finger "it's not funny"

"Put a band-aid on it" JJ started laughing even more after seeing John b get mad.

"I don't have one" John b said, squeezing his finger and causing more to drip out

"Here" JJ laughed, grabbing a roll of dirty duck tape that was sitting on the dock
He ripped a piece off and then folded a paper towel into a small square and stuck it in the middle.

"Give me your finger" JJ said

"No!" John b shouted immaturely

"Just give me your finger" JJ laughed and grabbed his hand. He wrapped John bs finger up and stopped the bleeding

"Oh it actually worked" John b said blissfully, as he examines the make-shift band-aid on his finger.

"Told you" JJ teased and pushed his shoulder

"You think that's funny" john b smiled and they started wrestling on the dock.

"Boys!" Big john yelled from the yard

They both let go and shot up

"Y'all stop messin around. Get down here" big john hollered and headed back inside.

They both raced each other down the dock and were out of breath by the time they got inside.

"Now what'd I say about wrestling on the dock when im not out there?" big john scolded as he began to make john b a sandwich for dinner.

"John b started it" JJ said, pointing a finger

"What?!" John b got defensive

"Well, I don't care who started it. I said don't do it. Alright?" Big john muttered as the boys sat down at the table. "Now, JJ. It's about dark. You need to start heading home before I gotta drive you again."

"Okay" JJ complained and rolled his eyes.

He got up from the table but big john stopped him and placed his hand on his head.

"Say, JJ how'd you get that cut" big John asked, examining a scar on his forehead

"What cut?" JJ asked and felt his head. "Oh, I ran into a door"

"Again?" Big john asked suspiciously

JJ nodded quickly.

"Hmm" big john thought for a moment as he examined the cut. "Okay"

"Can I have a sandwich too" JJ asked, changing the subject

Big john stood up straight and chuckled

"I recon so" he groaned and made him one before he left.

"Bye john b bye john bs dad" JJ said with his mouth full as he moseyed out the door.

He slowly walked back to his house and dreaded going in. He knew it was dark and his dad would be mad at him for staying out so late.