CHP 1 - back to korea

The refreshing air made park min jae relaxed. Her hair was swaying due to the wind. The familiar surroundings and people made her remember all her worries. Her surroundings made her realize that she is back in Korea.

After running away for a year, she came back. It was a tough decision for her. But one thing she understood running away does not solve a problem. At the end of the day, she could see all her problems piled up together. So, she built up her courage to face her problems.

Min Jae escaped reality by fleeing away to America. She started her high school life in America. One thing, she realized nothing in her life changed. Only her place of stay changed. She started to learn mind relaxing exercises to control her anxiety. She made sure to get ready both physically and mentally while returning to Korea.

Her father is a famous CEO of Park entertainment. He is managing many idol groups. Some of the famous ones are from her father's company like Fuel up, together forever, etc. They are quite famous in Korea. Her father is none other than Park Kang dae.

Being the daughter of famous CEO meant nothing to her. In reality, She and her brother are hidden from the media. Her father is known to be single to the world. She and her brother never got recognized as his children.

From her young age, her father wants her to be perfect in all things. She just followed and fulfilled all her father's wishes. But in her tiny soul, she too has a dream-like every other child. He never cared about her dream or her liking towards things.

If she fails to fulfil her father's wish, she will get beaten by him or she will be grounded with no food. Due to the stress given by her father, she started to develop an eating disorder.

Even her mother is not there to protect her. She lost her mother during her delivery. She never hated her mother because her mother knew she was going to die when she will give birth to her. So, she always wanted to be courageous like her mother. She always treasured her. She was the only driving force for her.

Apart from the blessings of her mother, she has a very supportive brother. He is park min hyuk. He is training to be an idol under their father's company. He is always supportive of min jae and her dream. Her happy moments of childhood were always with her brother. He is so protective. He has saved her a number of times from their father. He is the sweetest brother she could get in this world. She is only alive because of him.

Min jae was a top and bright student. She is everyone's crush. But being beautiful made others think of her as arrogant. She even got some friends who approached her to ask about her makeup brands. No one approached her to ask about her well-being. She was always lonely at times when she needed somebody.

Lee seo jo was the only one who approached her. He gave her shoulder when she needed it. He turned her tough times into happier ones. Her last year of middle school in Korea was made beautiful due to him. He even blindly followed her to America when she decided to go. He knew that she needed him most during that time.

Being a top student and fulfilling all her father needs didn't lead her away from her father's abusive behaviour. So she started to fail in her exams and started fights with other students. It was her way of fighting back against her father. But these didn't help her. So she escaped to America.

Min jae was walking towards her driver to reach her father's house. She gave her luggage to the driver. He placed them on the trunk. She got seated inside the car. He took her to her destination.

She was gazing out of the window. She realized how her birthplace has changed within a year. She saw the sky and smiled. It was her way of relaxing. She loves to gaze up at the sky. She realized that she reached the familiar house. All her memories came back to her like waves.