CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too

"Han seo jun." Min jae repeated for second time. Seo jun came back to reality. Seo jun stood up and adjusted his blazer.

Something unexpected happened, seo jun helped min jae up. Min jae was not expecting this kind of help from him.

"What is this some kind of make up? All are wearing this and running like wild." Seo jun asked. "Oh, but I don't wear makeup. I was just going to clear this mess. But you dashed on me." Min jae stated the fact.

"Look who dashed who?" Seo jun asked without believing what she just spoke. "You dashed me." Min jae replied.

Before seo jun could reply back. They saw soo ho helping jukyung. All were gossiping about how he is helping her. Min jae just left to clean her up.

The floor washroom was so crowded. So she left to next floor. Min jae saw soo ho and seojun arguing. Without acknowledging their presence, min jae went for washroom knob. Soo ho caught her hand.

"I'm going inside ladies washroom. Why are you holding my hand?" Min jae questioned. "Jukyung inside." he replied bluntly.

"Oh, does the whole washroom belongs to her?" Min jae protested and was trying to go inside. But soo ho didn't let her in.

"Hey, let her in. Can't you see her makeup?" Seo jun supported in sarcastic way. "Yah." Min jae protested.

But soo ho didn't move a bit. Seojun was arguing for her. Min jae just sat down near the door as she couldn't manage anymore with all events happening.

Soo ho left when he saw knob was moving. Seo jun called him. Jukyung came outside and was enquiring about why he helped her.

Min jae shoot up from her spot. "wrong person. This is a public washroom and not your home." Min jae spoke and went inside the washroom.

Jukyung followed her, "I'm sorry. I don't know about your mess. Sorry for waiting you up for long. Sorry.." minjae stopped her,"enough of sorry Jukyung. Don't worry I'm fine. Let me clean up myself and i will reach classroom."

Jukyung left to give her privacy. Min jae started to clean herself. She cleaned her face. Her uniform was a mess. How could she clean up it without getting it wet? Yes, she cleaned her uniform and it is socking wet now. Eventhough her uniform was not fully cleaned. Hoping that Jukyung was outside the washroom, she came out.

To her surprise seo jun was there. "Did you clean up? Now your face is clean and what about your uniform? Is it some kind of fashion?" Seo jun mocked on her.

"Lend me your shirt." Min jae blurted out. Seo jun cheeks heated up and managed to say, "what?"

"Can't you see my uniform is wet? I can't move around like this. Just lend me your shirt. I will clean it and return it tomorrow." Min jae literally pleaded.

"Wait here." Seo jun said and went inside gent's washroom. Seo jun came back with his shirt in his hand.
Min jae took it and went to change into it. Min jae came out with her clothes in her hand.

"Better take care of my shirt properly." Seo jun warned. "Don't worry" min jae replied.

Min jae smiled at and left to her class. All have now settled down. Soo ah took notice of her approached her. Luckily, the teacher came and class started.

After the science class, jukyung screamed in the class. Min jae took her headphones off and turned around. She saw suho handing her book to photocopy. She was just confused why she screamed.

Suho approached min jae and gave her the book to photocopy. She thanked him and took the book.

Further classes continued, min jae took notes for her classes. Bell rang and min jae packed her things to leave her classroom. Soo ah came to her,"sorry jae..."

Min jae stopped her before continuing, "No need to sorry and all. Its your day, enjoy it till the best. Bye."

"Where are you escaping today also?" Soo ah spoked sadly. "I guess your boyfriend is waiting. Bye." min jae winked and left. Soo ah was so speechless.

Min jae reached her home. She flopped down on her bed. She rolled on her bed. She was just stretching her limbs after her hard day.

Min jae remembered of her uniform. She looked down to see seojun uniform on her. She blushed. Something about him makes min jae to blush. She threw her thoughts away and went to shower.

She wore her hoodie after shower. Now she is in her bathroom washing their uniforms. Min jae got a call. It was minhyuk. She attended happily. She didn't see that was a video call.

"You doing house chores. I must record this." Min hyuk was excited.

"How did you....oh it is video call." Min jae realized.

"Realizing it now." Minhyuk laughed.

"Yeah, i know to do house chores. Don't you remember i lived alone." Min jae stated.

"I remembering seojo doing all house chores." Min hyuk informed.

"Don't mention that idiot or else I will hang up." Min jae replied sadly with anger.

"Okay okay. How was today?" Min hyuk asked.

"Don't ever mention today." Min jae said. She explained all the today events while washing the clothes.

"Seojun is kind guy. Is he hitting on you?" Min hyuk asked.

"No no" min jae replied.

"Do you like him or do you have crush on him?" Min hyuk asked.

"No, he is kind of bad boy. I don't wanna get involved." Min jae said sternly.

"Ohh..okay." min hyuk replied.

Min jae found flowers near min hyuk and asked who gave him.

"Oh, its aunt mihyang. She stays in next room." Min hyuk said.

"Very good, you are making company. When are you getting discharged?" Min jae asked.

"Don't know not exactly. But I'm recovering. Might be 2 to 3 weeks. " Min hyuk replied.

"Very good. Just take rest. Moonbin oppa staying." Min jae asked.

"Yeah, okay. Moonbin is staying." Min hyuk replied.

"Okay, take care. I will visit soon." Min jae replied.

"Bye. I'm waiting." Min hyuk replied.

Min jae kept her phone and went to balcony to hang the clothes.

She came and eat some ramen and went to her bed.

She wondered how her next day will go with seojun. Some how seojun has entered her mind. Then, she went to land of darkness.