CHP 22 - Karaoke room

Min jae didn't feel like attending school after her heavy day. So she took a leave from school. Min jae lay down on her bed and thought about random things.

Her thought drifted to jin hyung sik. He was her best friend. She, seo jo, and hyung sik are the trio who everyone is afraid of. They always roam around with their motorcycle.

A major accident to them leads them apart. Min jae drifted from her thoughts and got ready to attend her study session with her friends.

Min jae took the bus to reach her destination. She saw jukyung nearby.

"Ju kyung" min jae called.

"Jae" min jae joined ju kyung by her side.

"What happened min jae? You seem very happy today."

"Just some good things. Patching up some old injuries."

"Gald your day off went well."

"Yep"

Jukyung got a notification on her phone.

"It's soo ah, she asked to save a seat."

Min jae laughed it off. Two boys approached them. Jukyung took hold of Min Jae's hand and pulled the other way.

Soon, sung yong group surrounded them.

"Hi, lim jukyung and MJ"

Jukyung tried to run away from them but they caught her.

"Sung yong, what are you doing?"

"Just his command"

Min jae tried to punch him but two hands held him tight and she was made to inhale chloroform from a cloth. Min jae fainted.

He brought them both to a karaoke room. Sung yong called jin hyung sik from min jae's phone, "It's been a long time, MJ is in my custody." With that, he ended the call.

Next, he rung seo jo, "MJ is here, come fast for your girlfriend."

Next, he called seo jun from jukyung phone," Hey, seo jun. You must have picked it right away because it's your girlfriend. Seo jun, hurry up faster. I miss you."

With that, he ended the call and joined his friends for karaoke.

Jukyung tried to wake up min jae. Min jae stirred in her sleep. Jukyung got an idea and video called soo ah. Min jae opened her eyes slowly and she had the effects of chloroform still.

Seo jun and soo ho came to the karaoke room in the taxi. Two motorbikes came rushing and stopped near them. Two guys removed their helmets. One was seo jo and the other was a guy who they both don't know but seo jo knows. He was jin hyung sik.

"Long time no see, bro" seo jo said.

"Let's rescue her first"

The four guys went rushing into the building. Seo Jun and soo ho searched every room. But hyung sik and seo jo rushed to a particular room. Soo ho saw them and followed them.

Hyung sik entered the room first and followed by others.

"Didn't I warn you not to touch her?"

"Hyung sik, long time no see." Sung yong said.

"Min, are you okay?" Seo jo asked.

Min jae lifted herself and gave thumbs-up. Min jae stared into the eyes of hyung sik. Meanwhile, soo ho started the fight. Soon it was big chaos and a fight broke out.

Min jae got up and went to the side of the room. She meets with seojun eyes. He looked confused at her as to why she is there. Min jae just nodded at him.