CHP 13 - Jukyung's date

Min jae was beaming with happiness while entering saebom high school. She had a good weekend. She visited her brother and started her training in the art academy.

She left her part-time job as instructed by her father. Hana was having a hard leave min jae. But min jae promised to purchase coffee every weekend. Hana decided to leave a place for minjae to work on her art. Min jae was more than happy.

Min jae saw seojun and jukyung chasing each other. She laughed at them but deep inside her heart strung.

Min jae went to the classroom. She saw jukyung coming. She went to her place. Min jae smiled at her.

Yesterday night jukyung called her and told her everything. Min jae said to her," he is a jerk. Don't worry and get wrinkles." This cool down jukyung and they went to sleep.

Soo ah came to jukyung to ask about her date.

"Jukyung with a fling."

"Well, it's not a fling."

"Why are you guys not meeting again?"

"Well...After, I chatted with you. I heard from him and he is kind of weird."

"It's okay, soo ah. Leave it."

"No, min jae. Show me jukyung."

Jukyung hesitantly came to her phone to soo ah. Min jae patted Jukyung's back.

"I take it back that I miss you. I have a girlfriend. I want to cheat with you. I'm a piece of garbage. I apologize." Soo ah readout Jukyung's date message.

"What a punk?" Soo ah said.

"Were you rejected? How could you get rejected so quickly?"

Min jae turned and glared at seojun. Seojun shut his mouth. Seojun has not seen min Jae's glare. He took his hand in surrender.

All were enjoying their snacks and talking. Min jae and jukyung entered the room. Jukyung saw seojun showing his phone to his friends and laughing.

Min jae spotted her favourite drink. Min jae was going to take it.

"Min jae, He is showing my picture to others. I'm gonna take his keys."

"Jukyung, he won't do that......"

Before min jae could finish. Jukyung took his keys and min jae hand. Now, seojun is chasing them.

"Yah, stop. Min jae and jukyung."

They were running in the garden. Seojun caught min jae's hand.

"Hand it over, Jukyung," Seojun commanded.

Suho came towards them.

"Wait, are you guys gonna fight again? We will leave."

Jukyung pulled min jae. But seojun didn't let go of her hand. So, min jae took keys from jukyung.

"I'm fine. See you later jukyung."

Min jae pulled seojun in opposite direction. Jukyung left and suho just stared at them.

Min Jae pulled him to the corridor and she saw whether they are in the safe distance so they won't fight again. Min jae let go of his hand and gave him keys.

"I know you want to ride your bike. Seriously, I know the feeling. But stop riding, if your mom doesn't want you to. At least you have someone to stop you."

With that min jae left him. Seojun didn't get a chance to talk back to her.

Min jae accompanied her friends for their study session. She was hearing to music and not paying attention to her friends walking beside her. She was in her world.

Jukyung pulled min jae's earphones out.

"Yah ju, it's my favourite line."

"Don't ignore us and pay attention to us," Jukyung spoke as if she was hurt.

Min jae glared and put her earphones inside her bag. They reached the study cafe.

"So soojin, can my friends from shinhwa high of boys join us?" Soo ah asked.

"Shinhwa high of boys? Who are so-called friends? A trillion of questions is dancing in my head." Taehoon complained.

Min jae laughed at them.

"Why let a stranger join us?"

"It's for min jae and jukyung to flirt with. Dating is a must and marriage is optional. Amor fati." Soo ah sang and went inside.

"Yah, soo ah." Min jae shouted and followed.

The group was surprised by the person sitting before them. It was none other than lee suho.