CHP 8 - First day of work

Min jae woke up to the sound of the alarm. She groaned and pulled herself up to face everything. She remembered about last night events. She pulled those thoughts away and took her bath and left for school.

Min jae was entering her school with earphones on. She is wearing a bun and glasses as usual. Min jae saw jukyung giving a letter to seojun. Seojun's group cheered up for a love letter. Min jae understood from the seojun expression that it is not a love letter. "Why not kindle the fire?" Min jae thought and approached them.

Min jae peaked over Seojun's shoulder, "love letter, but it is not like that?"

"Yeah, what are doing here?" Seojun spoke.

Min jae took the letter from seojun and ran away. Seojun followed her. Min jae read that letter while running. She stopped and started laughing. Seojun caught her hand to stop her from running further.

"I even got  better love letters." Min jae handed to seojun. Min jae couldn't stop laughing.

"It's not a love letter. I also got good proposals." Seojun smirked and pushed his hair to the forehead.

"I could see with drooling of all girls." Min jae responded and went to class.

"Ahh..." seojun thought to respond but stopped himself. He thought to himself, why he is explaining things to her?

The day passed as usual for minjae. But min jae noticed the strange behaviour of jukyung. Soojin also noticed her. They both followed her during lunch as she was busy running somewhere after she got a message.

Jukyung bumped into seojun and he was asking something to jukyung. Min jae knew it was about the helmet. Soojin saw them and thought he was bullying her. "Go and eat with sooah, I will take care of him and come," Soojin said and went towards the direction of seojun.

Having no energy for this drama. Min jae brought her milkshake and went to eat in the canteen.

The school time was up. Min jae rushed out in a happy mood to attend her part-time job. She was enthusiastically going to her job.

She reached 'about cafe' at right and started her part-time. She changed into her cafe's uniform. She had a very busy evening. Her boss was very amazed by her working skill. Finally, her shift got over.

"Min Jae, you worked amazingly". Hana said. "Thank you, hana." Min jae responded with a smile.

"I have transferred Today's paycheck to your account," Hana informed. "Thank you, hana." Min jae said.

"Here, it's a bonus for your Today's work." Hana gave her packed slices of strawberry cakes. "Ohh, thank you so much. Then, I will be leaving."

Min jae came out with cake slices. She remembered about her brother. She thought to surprise and approached the hospital.