CHP 3 - Hospital

Min jae collided with the boy. She hit hard on his chest. He fell down with min jae on his top. They both soon realized how they were lying on ground. Min jae soon stood up and said, "sorry Mister" and ran to the receptionist.

Min jae asked," I'm guardian of park min hyuk. Where can i find him?" The receptionist replied, "Just now, his guardian arrived. May I know your relationship with him?"

"I'm his sister. Just tell me where he is?" Min jae replied by raising her voice."oh okay. He is in room 234, 2nd floor 3rd room" The receptionist replied.

Min jae ran towards the lift. The lift was not coming down. So she just used stairs to reach second floor. She was having many thoughts but she pushed them away. She is running around the stairs to reach second floor.

She came to her brother's room door. She took a very deep breath and pushed the door open. Her brother was lying unconscious on bed beside him was PA. She started to shake. The PA came to hold her. She refused his help and went near her brother.

Min hyuk had a bandage over his right arm. He has a bandage on his forehead too. He is injected with IV fluid. Min jae took her brother's hand.

"Oppa...oppaa.....minhyukkaahh..." min jae spoke while crying. She can't even think about what she should speak and kept on repeating oppa or minhyuk.

The Nurse came inside and asked min jae to leave as she was disturbing the patient. Min jae kissed her brother's forehead and left the room. The PA followed her.

"What happened to him?" Min jae questioned.

"He was practicing very hard and He was in diet too. He didn't take care of his health properly. He fainted while climbing down the stairs." He answered.

"Is he okay? When will he wake up?" She asked.

"He will wake up tomorrow morning. He has injured his right arm and other than that others are minor injury." He told her.

"Okay, I will take care of him." She informed him.

"I'm incharge of taking care of him till tomorrow evening as your having school. You must attend your school as you have started only today. This is your father's order." He said and bowed and went inside the room.

Tears started to fall down from min jae's eyes. She can't take anymore. She started to shake terribly. She took her pills again. She controlled her tears and swallowed it. She rubbed her eyes and saw her brother sleeping from outside and she left the hospital.

Min jae walked till the parking lot to find taxi. She can't control her tears anymore. She hold the bike handle for balance and started crying. She just sat down and continued crying.( Her sitting position is like that of the picture but with her one hand she is holding the bike handle.)

Min jae have been crying for like 10 minutes

Min jae have been crying for like 10 minutes. No one was around her. It was an empty parking lot. No one is there to comfort her. No one is there to lend their shoulder for her. She was crying alone in a deserted parking lot.