CHP 17 - The festival

Min jae was happy to welcome back her brother home. She went to the hospital at 9. She brought a small bouquet for her brother. The bouquet consists of light pink lilies and roses.

Min jae opened the hospital room door to her brother.

"Oppa."

"Jae."

Min hyuk came and hugged her. Min jae gave the bouquet to him.

"Wah, nice bouquet. Thank you, jae."

Min jae waved to moon bin was in the room and he waved back.

"Oppa, is everything set to go?"

"Yeah, almost packed. Just some little things to be packed."

"Great. Father called and informed me that all hospital formalities are over. We just need to go home."

"Oh, good. What happened to him?"

Min jae shrugged her shoulder. Moonbin and min hyuk were packing the bags. Min jae went and sat on the sofa. Min jae texted seo jun.

Min jae: jun....

He texted back immediately.

Seo jun: yes, when are you coming?

Min Jae: Already missing 🥺🥺🥺. I will come by 11 or 12.

Seo jun: ohkie, I'm playing today. Don't miss it.😏

Min jae: playing girls heart?👀

Seo jun: yahhh, I'm playing basketball. Don't miss it.

Min jae: oh, you know to play with the ball and all. Okie, I will try to miss it.

Seo jun: do something. How is bro?

Min jae: he's good. If I didn't come today, I should have seen him in the practice room only?

Seo jun: good then. I'm going to change. Bye then, come safely.

Min jae: bye.

Min jae smiled at seeing that someone is caring about her. Min jae, min hyuk and moon bin somehow packed his bags and left the hospital.

It was Already 12. Min hyuk decided to leave min jae at school. Min hyuk Already informed moon bin was driving. Moon bin stopped the car at her school.

"Did we reach al.....? It's my school. I said that I will leave for school after settling you at home."

"Don't worry. We can take care. Don't miss the festival."

"Binah Oppa, help."

"Nope, enjoy the festival."

"Okay, I guess you guys planned to dump me. Okay, bye."

"Yah, wait."

Min hyuk took his jacket and gave her.

"Dress warmly, idiot."

Min jae took the jacket. "Thanks, oppa."

Min jae got off the car and said bye to both of them. They left the school. Min jae pulled the jacket over her and hugged herself. She stared at the entrance.

"Coming, saebom."

Min jae entered the campus. The festival was going on. There were many stalls and all the students were enjoying themselves. They all looked very happy. Min jae smiled at the scene taking place before her.

Min jae found chorong and his friends. She started laughing about their outfit.

"Hey, cho. What's with the outfit?"

"Hello, min jae. We are going to cheer seojun. Are you coming?"

"Yep, he is playing right. Lead the way."