CHP 20 - Underwear

Jukyung was applying makeup on gowoon's face and teaching her. Min jae was focused on her phone.

"Min jae unnie, do you apply makeup?"

"Yeah, but a long time ago."

"You sound like an old soul, min jae."

"Yep, jukyung. It's been a year."

"Come on, let me apply now."

Jukyung started to approach min jae with lipstick and started applying it to her lips. The door slammed open and han seo jun came dancing into the living room. He was wearing only a bathroom robe and boxers.

"Okey dokey yoo, Yes."

He was so keen in his dance to watch three girls eying up his body. Min jae was awestruck by his behaviour. Seo jun drank water from the fridge and poured some water on himself. Then, he turned with a robe slipping from his shoulders.

"You were home. Please put on some clothes when you're home." Go woon said to seojun.

Seojun looked over his body and said, "hey." Then, he went back dancing to his room.

Seojun let out a scream from his room.
Jukyung replied," I didn't see anything. It's real. I didn't see anything."

Seojun let out even more screams. Min jae was just left in shock and started laughing.

"It serves him right for not listening to me," Gowoon said.

"My little brother is also like that at home," Jukyung said.

"It seems all brothers are like that."
Min jae said.

"You have a brother?" Jukyung asked.

"Yep, older one. But not worth meeting."

"Wait. My brother is in your year. Do you know lim ju young?"

"No, he might be in a different class."

"He's not worth knowing. Just pretend he doesn't exist."

"I will check you brother. His screams have stopped." Min jae said and went towards his room.

"Just leave him be. He is embarrassed." Gowoon replied. Min jae laughed and approached his door.

"Junaa, I'm coming in."

Min jae opened the door. Seojun was looking in the mirror and fixing his hair. Now, he is fully dressed up. Min jae went and sat on his bed.

"Juna....."

"Yes."

"Don't forget to accompany on tomorrow."

"You could cancel the meeting through the phone itself right."

"I tried. But he is not picking up and insists on meeting on Sunday through messages. That's why I need you to accompany me."

Seojun turned and looked at her. He came towards her and lowered himself to her eye level.

"Do you want me to come as your boyfriend ?"

Min jae gulped in due to the sudden closeness. He blurted out.

"What?"

"Do you want me to come as your boyfriend? " seojun repeated.

Min jae regained her posture and came near seojun.

"Your wish, juna."

Now, seojun gulped and straightened himself. If he stays in that position for some more time, he can't hold back anymore.