CHP 21 - Date

Min jae headed to the burger shop and she ordered a veg burger with cheese. She sat at the table and waited for her order. She texted seojun.

Min jae: juna....

Seojun: yes, jae. You reached?

Min jae: yep and order my breakfast.

Seojun: enjoy, I'm nearby the sauna only with cho rong. I will be there by 10

Min jae: okie juna

Min jae order came and she started munching her burger. She was deep into her music and failed to see the commotion happening before her.

"Who this? Lim jukyung"

Min jae lifted her head upon hearing a familiar voice. The group of girls was speaking.

" It's been a long time."

" Your still red as ever."

" Did you get even uglier?"

" I'll go then," Jukyung replied.

They will be conversing about something which min jae didn't hear. Then, the girl pushed jukyung to the floor. Min jae stood up. But she held back on seeing suho at the corner. She thought he will manage and started to finish her burger.

Suho got a jukyung wallet from that girl and left outside might be following jukyung.

Min jae got a text from seo jun.

Seo Jun: I'm outside. Girlfriend ❤️.

Min jae smiled on seeing the text.

Min jae: okie boyfriend ❤️.

Min jae threw her waste and headed outside. She saw a group surrounding seojun and cho rong. It was lee sung yong and the girls she saw earlier.

Her blood boiled on seeing lee sung yong and she started to feel a panic attack. But she decided to face the situation because seo jo is back. They must face the situation or else they can't face that person.

Min jae called, "juna" and joined his side.

"Hi jae." He replied.

"Hello, cho rong."

"Hello, sis."

"Is she the reason you're not facing me seojun? If you lose your fight does your little girlfriend runs away?" Lee sung yong asked.

Seojun started to reply but min jae kept her hand in front of him to stop and she laughed.

She removed her mask and hoodie cap. She moved her hair. Lee sung yong gasped.

" Long time no see. Sung yong. " Min jae replied.

They can easily see the fear in lee sung yong eyes.

" When did you come back MJ?"

" Just a few weeks back and yes seo jo is back too."

" Shit, then. Sorry for mingling in your business. Do you know seo jun? "

" Yes, he is my friend."

He gasped, " what about hyung sik?"

Min jae blood boiled and she started hyperventilating on hearing his. She grasped his neck and started choking.

" Don't tell his name idiot. You guys killed him."

Seo jun pulled min jae back and started walking away with her and cho rong following behind.

" He's alive. MJ" sung yong said.

Min jae started sobbing and hyperventilating. Seo jun pulled her away from the situation. Cho Rong left to give them space.

Seo jun pulled her into a hug and she started sobbing. After some time, min jae calmed down.

"Junnnaa.." min jae trialed.

"Jae, you don't have to say anything. I understand. Tell me whenever you are ready. Now, what do you wanna do? Shall we go home or date?"

Min jae rubbed her eyes, "I don't like someone to wait for me. Let's go to the public washroom. I will wash my face and go to the mall. "

Min jae and seo jun went to the food court of the mall as min jae already texted kim chan and got his whereabouts.

Kim chan informed her that he is a near pizza shop. Min jae spotted him based on his description.

" Are you kim chan? "

The person turned his head and he is seo jo.

" Yah, seo jo. What are you doing here? "

Seo jun appeared beside min jae.

" Sorry min. Sorry to approach you through kim chan. Just allow me to apologize."

Min jae turned to leave but seo jo held her hand.

" Min, please. "

" Come to the park. It's too noisy here."

The trio left for the nearby park. They sat on the bench.

" Apologize jo." Min jae said. She didn't allow seo jun to leave as she thought he needs to know the truth.

" Jae, I'm sorry. I.... " Min jae stopped him.

" On your knees."

Seo jun tried to protest and seo jo was already in a kneeling position. Seo jo doesn't want his true friendship to lose.

" Min jae, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for giving you priority when I had a girlfriend to look after. I'm sorry for running towards when I should be with my girlfriend. I'm sorry for not sharing everything bad things about my life and I will share in the future. I'm sorry for not fighting back against your dad. I'm sorry min."

" Jo, thank you for being honest." She hugged him.

"Thank you for staying always with me during my darker days and lightening it up. I'm sorry too for making so much scene out of this problem."

They stood up and seo jun with a confused look. Then, they went to the restaurant to eat. They talked about their stories over dinner.

Seo jun walked min jae to her home. They reached her home.

"Thank you juna" min jae hugged seo jun.

"No need of it. I will always be with you. Don't worry."

Min jae left for her house and seo jun to his. Min jae somewhat felt relieved after telling all the stories to seo jun and reconciling with seo jo.