CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria

Min jae got up with a heavy headache. Little change in climate or chillness will give her cold. She started sneezing. Min jae took the steam to clear her nose. It gave her some relief.

Min jae took shower and got ready for her school. She ate an apple and bread for breakfast. She took some tablets for the cold. As usual, min Jae took a bus for school.

By the time she reached school, she started sneezing. Min jae was sneezing while entering her classroom which woke up seo jun.

"You got cold", seojun asked.

Min jae sneezed, "how does it look to you? Obviously".

"Did you take medicine?" Seojun asked.

"Yeah, before coming here. I guess travelling made it worse."

Min jae laid down on the table.

"Wait, I will get medicine from the nurse room."

Before min jae could protest seojun left the room.

Suho approached min jae, "hey min jae."

"Hi suho", min jae replied and waved a little with shock written on her face.

Then, she remembered about yesterday.

"Oh, don't worry. I will inform uncle next time that we have become friends. "

"Oh, thank you. Then, I will take my leave. " with that suho left to his place.

Min jae thought that he should learn some manners to talk with other people.

Min jae tried to close her eyes, but seojun came with tablets.

"Here, take it and lay down in the nurse room. "

Min jae took the tablets and stood up to go to the nurse room.

"Thank you." She smiled and left.

Seojun was worried about this girl. He can't decide about their relationship yet, but his heart aches when he sees this girl suffering.

Min jae took a rest in the nurse room. During the lunch break, Jukyung came to call min jae.

"Min jae," Jukyung called.

"Yesss." min jae rubbed her eyes and sat straight on the bed. Sleep was written on her face as well as her voice.

"Are you alright?"

"Better" min jae replied stretching her hands.

"Good," Jukyung replied.

There was an unexplainable tension between them. They sat in silence. Both of them, decide to break it at the same time.

"Min jae."

"Jukyung."

"You go first." Min jae responded.

"You go first," Jukyung replied.

At last, min jae started. "Last night..."

"You saw me right. Don't say anything about this to anybody. Please, I want a peaceful high school. Please, don't hate me....."

Min jae was stunned by her sudden outburst.

"Jukyung, stop and you don't have you. This is our secret. "

Jukyung felt relieved and hugged min jae. "Thank you, thank you."

Min jae hugged her back.

"I guess my stomach can't wait anymore."