CHP - 23 The Past

"That's my home." Min jae said.

Hyung sik and seo jo stopped their bike near the entrance. Min jae got off.

"Let's talk. Come." Min jae said.

"I have to attend school tomorrow and it's my first day." Hyung sik said.

"As if we both gonna have a holiday. We are also having school. Which school did your father join you in?"

"Saebom high."

"Great, we are also attending there only. Then, sleepover at min place." Seo jo said and went inside.

"I will ask my father PA and ask to bring my uniform. Head inside min."

"Okie."

Min jae went inside and opened her apartment door. She went to change into her comfortable clothes. She took seo jo and hyung sik clothes and tossed them outside. They changed their clothes in the living room's bathroom.

(Well as they were best friends before, min jae used to get their hoodies and t-shirt. They used to have many sleepover sessions. So practically they have extra clothes in each of their houses.)

"Anyone wanna ramen?" Min jae asked.

"Where is it?" Hyung sik asked. He always cooks for them.

"Upper cupboard, kimchi in fridge, and eggs too."

"Ok"

Hyung sik went for cooking. Seo jo and min jae were browsing through the tv to find an interesting show. But they failed to find it as hyung sik finished his cooking and came to serve them.

They sat rounded at the living room small table.

"Yum, I missed your cooking sika."

"Bro, she would never make ramen to this taste."

"Thank you and enough of your praises."

"How are you mina? Sorry, about the accident and sorry for not staying with you mina." Hyung sik said.

Tears started forming in min jae's eyes.

"Save it for later. Let me finish this amazing cooking."

They sat and ate in silence. After eating min jae started to cry. Hyung sik got up and hugged her.

"It was hard. We both had a hard time coping in America. Thank you jo for not running away from me. I started to develop anger issues and anxiety problems after that incident. Now I can control my anger. But I'm still learning to control my anxiety."

" Sorry, that's all I can say. I will make our time together for that 1 year."

Min jae was crying hard and seo jo joined their hug.

" Don't say sorry sika. At least I had jo to rely on. But you didn't have anyone."

" It's our memories which kept me going on. If I had a hard time, I would see our pictures. Don't worry and blame everything on our fathers."

They cried together for some time and collapsed on the sofa.

It was not the hatred for each other that separated them. But it was their love for each other. Even sometimes a relationship becomes distant because of love for each other. The distance won't break their relationship as their hearts are in one place together which is tightly bonded together.

______________________________________