CHP - 24 feelings

The alarm rang for the fifth time. Min jae slowly opened her eyes and saw the time.

"Guys, it's 7.30. wake up." Min jae shouted and ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Seo Jo and Hyung Sik woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

Min jae changed into her uniform. Hyung sik called his driver as they had to rush to school.

They all changed into their uniform, took some bread and fruits from the counter, and rushed outside.

They didn't bathe and rushed to school. They made it to school by 8.05.

They ran inside the school in a hurry and the eyes were on them. Seo Jo fell.

"Jo, come fast." Min jae and rushed inside. Min jae opened the door and the whole class turned to them. Min jae saw her friends were missing.

Hyung sik settled in a seat beside Seo Jun's seat at back.

Min jae asked one of the students, " Where are seojun, jukyung, Soo Ha, and all? "

" Some fight broke out last night. They are in the teacher's office."

The three saw each other's eyes and rushed to the teacher's office.

Literally half the students were in the teacher's office holding their hands up.

"Sir, the fight was due to us." Min jae informed the principal.

The principal saw the faces and said, "Why are you siding with these idiots? You three are golden students."

The principal showed his hand to others and them. These three laughed. Everyone looked at them in confusion.

"Golden students. Nice joke. See our reports from our previous schools and then decide. Only our parents are golden tickets." Min jae said.

"Mr. Han Joon Woo, what is she talking about?"

" Why min jae? (Min jae shrugged) they have serious records with their name. They all volunteered abroad and cleared their names and came back."

" Sir, that's why it was our fight yesterday? They don't have anything to do with it." Hyung sik said.

But before the principal could say anything. Flowers came to han Joon Woo and everybody somehow was moved to another room to write apology letters.

Min jae was sitting beside seojun, followed by Hyung Sik and seo jo.

Seo Jun wrote a big I'm sorry and lied down. Seo Jo took min jae's paper and wrote her apology letter.

"I'm sorry guys. It was all because of me." Jukyung apologized.

"Don't be jukyung. It was all because of seojun. Seojun, apologize to jukyung. This all happened because they thought she was your girlfriend." Soo-jin said.

" Whatever she looks fine. Don't you have legs to run?" Seo jun said.

" Really. " Jukyung asked.

" Whatever, they won't bother you anymore."

" Did you fight those guys again? "

" Why do I fight them? Do you think they are a good match for me? I would have beaten them to the pulp." Seo Jun said.

Min jae started to laugh. Seo jun glared at her.

" Ju kyung, I don't know about what juna did but I'm sure they won't bother us again. Hyung sik took care of them. " Min jae said.

All eyes turned towards him.

He said, "What? "

" What did he do, min jae? "Soo-jin asked.

" Just gave the medicine in our way." Min jae shrugged.

" Now, I guess three of you got over the incident," Soo-jin said.

Min jae Shivered.

"Okay, I'm off. Jo submit those." Min jae left.

"Okie ma'am." Seo jo salatued to her.

" Jo, mine's over. submit it." Hyung sik said.

"Whatever your name is, don't speak casually about other's scars." Hyung sik said those words and left.

Min jae was standing in the garden and doing her breathing exercises. Hyung sik gave her medicine. Min jae swallowed.

"We are together now, let's face it." Hyung sik said.

Seo Jo came running towards them and put his on their shoulders.

"I'm hungry now let's go." Seo Jo said.

They laughed and went towards the canteen.

The school got over and everyone started rushing outside.

"Jae, let's hurry home. I need to catch up on my sleep." Seo Jo said.

"Let's go guys." Min jae said.

"Min jae, wait." Seo jun said. Min jae turned and nodded.

"Are these guys crashing at your place?" He asked.

" Yep. "

" What? " Seo Jun was shocked.

" Ok bye juna. " the trio started to leave.

" Wait, let me come with you guys," Seojun said.

" Okay. " min jae said.

The four made it to min jae's house. Min jae went to change her dress. The three were sitting in the living room.

" So did you say about your feelings to her? " Hyung Sik asked.

" What? " Seo Jun asked.

" It's written all over your face."

" I think he didn't sort it out. " Seo Jo said.

" You better be careful. If you make her cry, I won't be sitting still." Hyung sik warned Seo Jun.

Seo Jun was astonished and he was still sorting his feelings between min jae and jukyung. But before Seo Jun can respond. Min jae rushed out of her bedroom in a hurry.