CHP 10 - Maths class

Min jae beamed with energy entering her school. A motorcycle came racing past her. Without realizing it min jae shouted, "yahhhh." Min jae clasped her mouth with hands-on realizing what she has done. Min jae bowed down and ran towards the motorcycle.

Min jae guessed the motorcycle was seojun and she was correct. She saw jukyung and seojun having some conversation. Then, seojun left.

Min jae fumed in anger and raced past jukyung to seojun. Min jae hit seojun's back head. "Don't you have sense? Speeding your bike like that."

Seojun cried, "yah." Seojun turned to min jae and held her hand. Min jae got her hand out of his grip.

"Don't you know you can't touch a girl without her permission?"

"Then, can a girl touch a boy without his permission?"

"Wrong things should be corrected early. " with that min jae went to the classroom.

Her class was so cheerful. She smiled and took her seat. Seojun beamed after her. He opened the door with force. All the students were startled and they took their seats. Seojun too got seated.

Min jae turned to him, "show your anger where you have to show."

Seojun scoffed and lied down. Min jae turned and laughed.

Maths period has started already. Min jae was working on her maths. Her teacher for explaining the sum.

"So who wants to try to solve the problems?" Teacher asked.

No one seemed interested. Min jae was in her world of solving problems.

"Okay. I'm a fool to ask. How about our soo soo couple to solve 1 and 2? Question 3 and 4 by our two new students, jukyung and min jae."

Min jae looked towards her teacher on mention of her name. Min jae stood up from her seat and went to solve. Min jae was already calculating the answer in her mind. She went and straight away wrote the answer.

Min jae kept her chalk down and left the board. All were amazed as well as confused.

"Min jae didn't you by heart the answer. We need steps too."

"Oh." With that min, jae wrote down the steps and left to her seat.

"I guess min jae worked with this sum already. I know that you have by heart the answer. With your record, you can't solve this sum with your brain." Min jae froze on her spot.

Min jae was just shocked by her teacher reply. She just stared at her teacher. "We can see in the next test, ma'am."

With that min jae came and sat in her place. Sujin and suho finished their sums and left to their place. Jukyung was still struggling with her sum.

Seojun laughed at her. 'Aish, this boy.' Min jae thought. The teacher called seojun to solve the sum instead of jukyung. Jukyung came happily to her seat whereas seo jun was frustrated and went to solve the problem.

Min jae watched seojun. He surely sucks at maths. He scribbled something on board. Lucky for him, the bell rang on time. So he got escaped.

Min jae plugged her earphones. She was enjoying the music and walking through the school garden. Someone came ah hit her shoulder. She turned around to shout.

"Ahh....ohh soah, jukyung, sujin....hello". Min jae spoke with a pause in between. "Yah, min jae. You said you gonna sleep and now you are here."

"I guess sleep didn't drink me up." Min jae shrugged.

"Anyway, do you wanna join our study group?" Sujin asked.

"I'm fine." Min jae made a peace sign.