CHP 4 - Min hyuk

Min jae opened her brother's room to see him naked. "Ahhhhh....ahhhh....." min jae shouted and closed the door. Upon see min jae, min hyuk shouted even louder.

"Idiot, put on some clothes. How can you stay like this in public place?" Min jae shouted.

"How can you open door without notifying?" Min hyuk shouted.

"How can you stay like that? Oh my god, my eyes are hurting." Min jae cried.

"Yahhhh.....don't be dramatic. I have put my pants. Come inside and help me with the shirt. I have been struggling with this for long time." Min hyuk said.

"Okay, are you sure that you're bottom dressed up?" Min jae asked.

"Do you wanna die today? Come inside and help me." Min hyuk shouted.

Min jae just laughed loudly and went inside to help her poor brother. "I'm coming oppa."

Min jae helped her brother with his shirt and helped him to get on his bed.

Min jae started to cry. Min hyuk just hugged her and said,"sorry...sorry...sorry..."

"Do you know how much frightened I was? Do you think your health is a joke? You should work for your dream but prioritize your health. Who in the world would take care of me other than you? Why are you doing like this?" Min jae cried.

Min hyuk was lost of words and kept on repeating sorry and hugged her even tighter.

After sometime, min jae stopped crying. Her eyes were became puffy and swollen. They are in the color of red.

"Tell me what happened? " min jae asked.

"I'm on diet as the company asked me to loose some weight. I was practicing very hard as monthly evaluations are nearing. I didn't take care about what I was eating. I didn't give enough rest to my body. While I was climbing down the stairs I fainted. Then when I woke up, My body was hurting and my right arm is tied." Min hyuk explained.

Min jae hugged her brother and said, "you have become lot more skinner. The fucking company has no eyes. Just take your rest to the fullest and recover properly. Don't start your practice until you fully recover. Just promise me this thing. "

"Don't worry jae. I will promise you. I will practice after recovering fully and i will take care of myself." Min hyuk promised.

After a crying session min jae atlast relaxed. Min jae told about her life in america to min hyuk. She was very excited while telling her story. It was one of her best as well as worst days.

Without knowing min jae started to miss seo jo. Without knowing a tear drop came down from her eyes. Min hyuk wipped those tears. "What happened between you too?" Min hyuk atlast asked min jae.

Min jae upon realizing that she is crying and spoked,"I seriously just don't know how fast everything changed. It is just a small fight. But this time I want him to realize his mistakes. Thats why I'm not going back to him."

"Why? What he did? Why can't you tell me about it?" Min hyuk questioned.

"Do you remember dan oh?" Min jae questioned.

"Dan oh......yeah, his girlfriend right." Min hyuk replied upon remembering.

"Yes, but now ex-girlfriend." She replied.

"Why? They both loved eachother so much right." Min hyuk asked.

"Yes, absolutely. They both still love eachother but that idiot is not admitting it." Min jae replied.

"What's his reason for not admitting?" Min hyuk asked.

"Me" min jae replied simply.

"Why are you so confusing? Does he love you then?" Min hyuk asked in confused state.