CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?

Min jae woke up to her alarm sound. She groaned and managed to woke up. She took shower and came to eat her breakfast. She had bread, orange juice and egg.

Min jae went to change up her clothes to uniform. She changed her uniform and kept seojun's uniform in her bag. Then, she took her chocolate from fridge and started to eat them on her way out.

Min jae texted her brother that she left to school. Min jae was waiting in bus stand with earphones on while chewing chocolate.

Then, she took bus and arrived to school. Min jae went to her desk and started sketching. Just 2mins before the bell, seojun came.

Min jae took her earphones off and gave his uniform to him.

"Good morning." Min jae said while handing his uniform.

"Good night. Did you took care of my shirt?" Seojun asked and lied down.

"Yeah." Min jae answered in confused state on his answer. Then, she realized that he is gonna sleep full day.

Min jae sighed and turned back to her work. Classes were going as usual. But something was off between suho and jukyung. Min jae noticed that Jukyung was running errands for suho. But Min jae decided not to infer between them.

Han seo jun was admiring his beautiful face with a mirror. Jukyung dashed him from behind because of huge weight in her hands and she was in rush too.

 Jukyung dashed him from behind because of huge weight in her hands and she was in rush too

Seo jun got angered and trapped jukyung between wall and him. Min jae noticed their interaction. She mentally slapped this guy. If she was old min jae, she would have made a ruckus.

Min jae went to them to help jukyung as she find her in rush for doing something. She heard some words like helmet. "Seo jun, leave her can't you see the weight she is carrying. "

Seo jun turned the voice, "If you wanna help, you may do so."

Min jae went and took his arm from the wall and jukyung was free.

Min jae said her to leave through her eyes. Jukyung understood and thanked her and left.

"Yah, helmet....aish....with this girl.....you, makeup girl. Why did you did it?" Seo jun asked sternly.

"My name is min jae and not makeup girl. I did that because you told me to her." Min jae smirked and started to leave.

Seo jun was fast enough to hold her first. His friends cheered up for him. Before seo jun could speak up, he felt tapping on his shoulder and turned that side.

His teacher was standing there. He let go of min jae wrist and they all greeted their teacher.

"Han seo jun are you bullying the student." Teacher asked.

"No sir." Seojun replied. Teacher eyes directed to min jae.

"No sir. We are just friends. No one can bully me sir." Min jae replied.