CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy

Everyone welcomed him with applause. Seo jun seemed uninterested in his welcoming. Mr. Han asked him to sit beside suho. He asked, "what?" As if shocked to hear those words.

He came to jun kyung place and shook her desk with his foot. He asked her to switch her seats as it was his seat before she came. But Mr. Han explained about her eyesight problem.

Mr. Han requested tae hoon to switch seats. Tae hoon instantly agreed and changed his seat. Seo jun came towards his seat. He made an eye contact with min jae for a moment. Then, he lied down on his desk.

Min jae went back to her sketching. There came a group of boys and called han seo jun. He pushed his chair and stood up. The boy standing at the front looked familiar to min jae. Then, they left the room.

Min jae went to restroom and headed to canteen. Min jae started to avoid soo ah, sujin and jukyung. She just doesn't want to mingle and get into trouble. She was on her way to canteen. She plugged her ears and walking.

On seeing vending machine, she went to get her milkshake. On her way, luckily she escaped a bit. Otherwise she would have dashed seo jun. She apologized and went to get her drink. She took her drink and left to canteen.

Min jae got her lunch portion and sat separately to eat. She was not bothered to have company. She is just happy with her own world.

Next class was english. Mr. Han has separated them into groups to complete an assignment. She was in group of sooah, sujin, seojun and two more from her class. She sat beside seojun as it is the empty seat left for her.

Sujin asked seojun about arranging an ppt file. But he started to talk about fitting in modeling. Min jae laughed on his reply. Seojun turned to minjae and glared her.

"Sorry, I will arrange the ppt file sujin. Don't worry about that." Min jae apologized to seojun and answered to sujin's worry. Sujin thanked her. Seojun was just glaring or we can say staring at min jae.

Seo jun felt that he has seen her before. But he just can't make out where and when he has seen her. He just stared at her. Min jae noticed it and came you ask why he is staring. But before she could ask, he turned away.

Next day, min jae was not at her best mood. They started to play with ball during their physical education. She was passing her ball to sooah. Sooah passed to jukyung. Jukyung didn't catch the ball. It rolled over the field.

Seojun and jukyung was having some interactions. Min jae not having mood to deal with all drama she left to sleep in nurse room as she is not feeling well.

After lunch, min jae joined the trio. "How are you feeling minjae?" Soo ah enquired. "Better" min jae replied with smile. Then, soo ah started to complain about how tae hoon forgot their anniversary.

They entered their classroom to witness all the decorations. Soo ah stood inside and flower path and tae hoon was performing for her. Min jae went and stood beside soo ah and witnessed everything.

Min jae was very happy to see her friends having fun. Jukyung also came and stood beside her. They both started to cheering the couple. They both came to kissed eachother. Min jae cringed on seeing them.

Ahn hyun gyu took the cake to splash on their face. But they both escaped and the cake got on jukyung face and min jae half face and dress. Min jae dress was so spoiled.

Min jae angered on her clasmate behavior,"yeah, why did you do this? Cake is for eating don't you know that."

Her classmates tried to clean up their mess. But jukyung said no one should touch her and started to run out of the class. Everyone followed her leaving min jae alone in class.

Min jae signed heavily."what a load shit of drama? She need to clean her face. Leave her alone." Min jae shouted. But none of them heard her.

Min jae was hiding her face and running to washroom. She didn't see who was in front of her and she dashed on that person. The person fell on her. He caught her head with his hand.

Min jae slowly took her hands away to see the person in front of her." Han seo jun." She said.

Han seo jun was lost in his own world. He witnessed the same pair of eyes. He remembered to see the same pair of eyes before. The eyes held various type of emotions. It is difficult to understand those two eyes.

He remembered where, when and how he meet those eyes before.

His mind said, "hospital. "

______________________________________
A/N

Minjae and seojun has interacted🥳🥳🥳. Yep, seojun is the boy from hospital.🤭🤭