CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung

" yah, look where you are walking." The person said.

Min jae was shocked to see the person who she ran into. She was frightened to be remembered by her past.

"Yah" the person yelled.

Min jae came back to her senses and said, "sorry" and she left that place. Min jae ran away from that place without thinking anything. One thing was sure in her mind that she should not be recognized.

Min jae took her breath after turning the corner. She peeked to look and saw them leaving. Min jae took her calming pills and breathe slowly.

The person was lee sung yong. She got her memories rushing to her mind. She took pills again and calmed herself. She curled into a ball and started crying.

Min jae was a strong person and not bothered by anything. But she was hurt inside, no one knows about that. She had a strong shield over her. So that no one can penetrate it. But a person penetrated it and hurt her. She can't forgive that person. But she misses and hates that person very much.

Min jae gathered her strength and went towards jukyung house to return her bag.

Min jae was walking towards the comic shop and saw suho there.

"Suho" min jae called.

Suho turned and gave a confused look.

"What are you doing here?" Min jae asked.

"What are you doing here?" Suho asked her.

"Yah, I was the one asked first. Anyway, I came to return Jukyung's bag. So  what are you doing here?"

Even before suho came up with an excuse. Seojun and jukyung came by bike. Jukyung got down from his bike.

"Here, thanks," Jukyung said to seojun.

"If you really wanna thank me, delete the photo," Seojun said.

"Jukyung" suho called her.

Seojun saw minjae and looked at suho.

"Why did you give her a ride?" Suho asked him.

"Then, Why are you with her?" Seojun asked suho.

Jukyung started," yeah, guys. Why can't we all go home? It's too late. All of us can go in different ways. Come on."

"Yeah, jukyung. Take this. Don't leave any things behind. Bye guys." Min jae threw the bag to jukyung and was ready to leave. She was already exhausted by all drama.

Min jae was ready to leave. Some woman pushed jukyung forward. Min jae caught jukyung. Suho and seojun caught the woman. The woman was completely wasted.

"Unnie," Jukyung said.

"Hey, why I'm seeing two beautiful faces?"

"Oh my god, see this beautiful goddess. You are looking familiar."

"Am I dead?"

"Am I in paradise?"

"Let's go. I will make you guys debut."

Her sister was completely wasted. She caught hold of seojun and suho neck and pulled them.

"Unnie, pull yourself together."

"Oh my god, this doesn't look good. Don't puke." Jukyung said.

"Okay, let's get her to home," Suho said.

"Why should I?" Seojun asked.

Suho dragged seojun and Jukyung's sister. Min jae just followed them. Min jae was shaking her head by seeing the scene.

They reached the gate. Seojun free himself from her sister. Hee kyung puked on suho's hand. Min jae went back to seojun and closed her nose. Even the smell of vomit can make min jae puke. Suho stood frozen.

The only active person was jukyung. She took suho jacket and went inside by saying goodbye to everyone.

Suho and seojun stared at eachother for a while.

"Guys, I'm leaving. Bye." Min jae took her excuse from that serious atmosphere.

Min jae plugged her ears. She hugged herself and walked. She didn't wear her hoodie today and it is so cold outside.

A motorcycle came and parked near her. Min jae gave a questioned look to seojun.

"Hop on."

"I don't ride bikes."

"Yah, come on. I won't crash you. Just come."

"I don't ride bikes."

Min jae continued her walking.

Seojun got out of his bike. He gave the jacket to min jae.

"What? I don't wanna get cold by sitting back of you."

"No need seojun."

"Don't worry. Just return it with my hoodie."

"Sorry, seojun. I forgot."

"No worries."

Min jae took his jacket. Seojun walked with her along with his bike.

"Are you not riding back home?"

"You are not hopping on."

"I can reach home myself. No worries."

"No problem. I feel like you're feeling down and it is written on your face."

Min jae was stunned by his caring words and stared at him.

"What you're listening to?"

Seojun pulled an earpiece from her ear and plugged his ear.

"Is it English? The tune is nice."

"Yeah, the song belongs in one direction."

Both of them walked silently and enjoyed the music. They reached min jae's house.

"Thank you seojun."

"Oh, This is your house. Are you living alone?"

"Apartment. Yeah, My brother will join me on weekend."

"Oh okay. I will come along with you pick your brother."

"No problem. I can manage. "

"I'm coming for my hyung. Don't worry."

"I can't change you. Good night."

"Don't worry all tough things pass away. Just wait for some more. Good night. Go inside."

Min jae was confused by seojun's words. But she just shook her head and went inside.

Min jae was feeling somewhat at ease by his words. She went to sleep.

______________________________________
A/N

Finally, an update. Sorry for not updating regularly. Enjoy the story.

My updating of the story is gonna be poor. Just bear with me😝.

Comment, vote and enjoy.