CHP 2 - Saebom high

The apartment is spacious. It has 2 rooms, kitchen and living room. She decided to use one room for her study and artwork. Another room for her bedroom. The bedroom had a separate cupboard to arrange her clothes.

She unpacked half of her luggage and started to arrange them inside the cupboard. Her study room has a balcony. She can gaze at the sky from there. The night sky was clear with 2 stars and a moon. She smiled upon seeing them.

Min jae moved all the boxes to their respective rooms. She is too exhausted to unpack everything. She is having jet lag and she needed to attend school by tomorrow. So, she just laid the bed and bedsheet on it.

Min jae ate the food mary prepared. Luckily it was not only sidedishes. She ate them. She remembered the taste of Mary's food and how much she missed them. She fastly finished them and washed the dishes. She left the rest of the side dishes in the fridge.

She got ready to go to bed. At that time, her doorbell rang. She thought about who was it at this time and went to open the door. She saw through the peephole and saw her father's PA. So she opened the door and greeted him.

"Hello miss, It's good to have you back. Here is your uniform." He replied.

"Thank you, sir." She said and He said his goodbye and went. She is not close to him as he informs her about her every move to her father. She just speaks to him to pass the message to her father or when her father is sending her message through him.

She opened her package and saw her uniform. It had a maroon colour coat. She thought of herself in that uniform and smiled. She loved the uniform. She hung the uniform and went to bed. She is very excited about her fresh new start in Korea.

Min jae woke up from the sound of her alarm. She brushed her teeth and took shower. She wore her uniform. She was looking beautiful in it. But she can't become popular again. So she decided to change herself.

She made her long hair into a bun. Her bangs covered her forehead till her eyebrows. She wore big rectangular spectacles to cover her eye. She just doesn't wanna be attractive. She is tired of gaining attention.

Her hairstyle

Her hairstyle.