CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung

Min jae woke up fresh. She planned to clean her house up for her brother. She has to move all the things from the extra room to her room and living room. She needs to vacant a room for him. She planned on doing it in the evening.

Min jae packed seojun's hoodie and jacket. She got dressed in her brother's hoodie over her. She headed to school.

Min jae reached the classroom through back door. She kept seojun's clothes at his place. She plugged in her earphones and lay on her desk. She heard the commotion taking place without lifting her head.

"Take it back. Why did you give it to me?" Jukyung asked.

"For me, not to ride a motorcycle. You have to keep my keys." Seojun replied.

"Why?"

"Because I will listen to you only."

"No way." There were gasps from the class.

"Yah is this your way of revenge as I blackmailed you with your picture on the motorcycle," Jukyung asked.

"Yah, as if I would. Enjoy this I found it on the way." With that seojun went to his place.

"I prefer strawberries."

Seojun saw his cloth bag and kept it inside. He didn't wanna disturb the girl in front of him. So he lay down silently.

Soo ha came to her place and asked Jukyung about what is happening. Jukyung said she had no idea.

The class was chemistry. They all went to the lab. Luckily, seojun got a place for min jae. She went to sit beside him.

"Thank you."

Seojun kept a vanilla milkshake near min jae. Min jae gave a question mark face.

"It's for saying thank you for returning my clothes safely. "

"I should say thank you idiot."

"Anyway enjoy it." Seojun took the milkshake. "If you don't want means I will put it in the dustbin."

Min jae took it back. "Why waste a milkshake? I will drink it. Thank you."

The teacher took the class and the lunch period finally arrived.

Seo jun was making some fuss with jukyung as usual disturbing her.
Min jae filled her plate, took her milkshake and sat beside seojun because that was an empty place in her group.

Seojun's group was giving tonkatsu. Jukyung was fed up with their behaviour. Min jae took a tonkatsu piece from that plate. Her group gave her a weird look.

"What? It is for eating only right." Min jae responded and ate her tonkatsu.

Jukyung bends her head. Her hair fell into the food. Seojun held up her hair, "Hey, watch out. Don't eat your hair." Jukyung gave a weird look to him.

The look made min jae laugh. Seojun turned to her and stared at her with a strict expression. Min jae couldn't control her laugh and laughed out. Far from them, a girl took a pic of this commotion.

Min jae silenced her laugh and started to drink her milkshake.

Jukyung gave his key back to him and warned him not to keep the key in her pocket.

"What's the use of Giving me this? My bike is parked in front of your house." Seojun said proudly.

Jukyung spitted her rice from her mouth on his face. Min jae started to hiccup. Jukyung was laughing and controlling it. Min jae was controlling her laugh and stopping her hiccup.

Seojun was told not to laugh at them. Min jae stood up from the chair. She gave her handkerchief to seojun and she took her plate and left the canteen.

Min jae came out and laughed. She laughed out her will which she controlled inside.

Min jae came out of the restroom in a hurry to hear the noise outside. She saw seojun on top of jukyung and things happened fastly. In the end, seojun got rejected by jukyung in front of his friends.

"You got rejected, accept it." Min jae went near seojun ear and said it. Then, she ran away from the scene.

Min jae went to the art academy after school. She came back home around 7 in the tried state. She took bath and hopped on the bed and lay flat.

Min Jae's phone started ringing. The name on the caller id made to smile beaming and answered the call.

"Hyukaaa..."

"Hey, I coming home by day after tomorrow."

"Wah, super. Day after tomorrow....?"

"Why are you having any commitments?"

"Yeah, school festival. It's okay, I will come and pick you up in the morning and attend the festival by afternoon."

"It's okay, just give me the key. I can come with bin."

"No, it's okay. I will come. Oh shit, I have arranged the house."

"Why arranging the house and all?"

"Father said your things are coming here, that's why I need to clean a room. Your things should come now if you are coming the day after tomorrow."

"Oh, I didn't......"

Doorbell rang.

"Shoot, 1 min bro."

Min jae opened to the secretary and he took things inside with the help of some workers.

"Bro, the secretary came. I will call you after arranging if I have the energy. Bye."

"Bye."

"Secretary uncle, can you ask them to move the things from that room to the hall and arrange all there."

Min jae was giving instructions to them. She atlas arranged everything and ate some rice and went to sleep.

Min jae was not in her best mood to attend the school. But somehow min jae pulled herself to school. She laid down on her bench on reaching school.

Seo jun tapped on min Jae's shoulder.
Min jae opened her tired eyes.

"What?"

"Dozing off in the morning. You look tired, what happened?"

"My brother coming home tomorrow. I had to arrange the house."

"You said it's on weekend."

"Plans changed."

"I can't accompany you tomorrow...."

"Don't worry, Jun. I know tomorrow is the festival. I will accompany my brother home and return by afternoon."

"But I promised to accompany you."

"Don't worry, I will be fine. I will come in the afternoon and join you. You can accompany me on my arranged date on Sunday. Don't forget that."

"Oh, that Kim someone. I will accompany you. Don't worry."

"Thank you. Okay, I'm gonna go home. My headache is killing me. I can't take it anymore. Bye seojun."

"But you reached school now only."

"I will take rest for 2hrs in nurse room and then leave."

"Okay, bye."

Min jae left to nurse room and took a rest. Then at lunch hour, she left for her home.