T.One

*excuse mistakes*

 •Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|JANUARY 24

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|JANUARY 24.2020
------------------

Kaori sigh opening up Alex Junnier message thread again reading the message over and over. he had text her two days ago but she wasn't too sure on what her answer would be being that she stop styling almost a year ago .

Alex had text her about becoming NbaYoungBoy's new stylist since the last one got fired. Kaori had been stopped styling but kept her work page up since she forgot all about it.

kaori stopped styling because of family issues that were going on and felt like everything was too much to handle at the time. even though she quit on a few celebrities, she made sure to replace herself with some of the next best stylist for them simply because she felt bad.

she finally replied back with a simple 'sure, when would you like to start' and threw her phone down on the bad nervously.

kaori wasnt all that famous at all but she was popular. she never got posted on the blogs, nun of her business was out there, and she was very lowkey. the only way she became know is because of toosii, city girls, and rylo tagging her in there pictures.

she doesn't want them to feel some type of way about her starting back styling and not coming back to them but going to a different celebrity.

it's been ten months so there should've be a big deal she thought to herself as her mind clouded with thoughts.

kaori put on some grey sweats and a white crop top with a slight cut down the middle at the top. she was dressing comfortably today because of how tired she was. she had been working from home and trying to go back to school at the same time and it was exhausting.

she decided to keep her hair down since it still looked good being that she had gotten a blow out a couple of days ago.

grabbing her phone from off the bed she clicked on alex dm reading his text asking her would she be able to come over today. twisting her mouth from side to side she told him yes and he sent the address.

kaori heart started racing a little but not tew much. she was really about to meet the NbaYoungBoy everybody and their mother talks about.

she can say she was a supporter since she had been listening to him every since he came out and haven't missed not one song but she figured he would be mean to her since that's what social media paints him out to be.

she wasn't scared but she was more of nervous than anything.

she figured she would try this styling stuff once again since she was making much more money than she was before. Kaori still had a few thousands saved up from before but it wouldn't hurt to save up more.