T2. Two.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•KAORI SMITH POV•LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 21

•KAORI SMITH POV•
LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 21.2020
__________________________________

"this dress cutee." i looked at the dress teelee showed me. it was four days until my baby shower and being that my birthday was in the same week i decided to put them both together.

"what's the theme of the baby shower again?" kendell asked smacking on some air heads while standing in front of me.

"princess jasmine and aladdin so basically a arabian night theme." i tapped which color dress i wanted so teelee could send it to the lady who was going to make it.

"so basically i will he attending a six year old party?" he asked with a straight face.

"sir- at least it's not a plain theme, plus the little purple, gold and blue goes together for a boy and a girl" i told him rolling my eyes.

i stopped over to honda house so me and teelee could discuss my hairstyle, dress, and makeup for the baby shower. i wanted to go with long jet black body wave or straight with a middle part.

teelee was going to do my hair on thursday since my birthday's on friday and my babyshower's on saturday.

over the past few weeks it's actually been chill. cola stopped subbing me after a while, and kentrell got off house arrest a week ago so he's coming down here for my babyshower since i couldn't fly out to utah being that im eight months pregnant now.

jhurney's still pregnant though, her due date is actually next week. the babymommas been helping me with a lot same as teelee and honda.

rich found him a girlfriend so he's been duck off, kd been doing the usual, and babyjoe found out he had a baby name 'kingston'.

and as for me and kentrell we've been good. we only talked about the babies and my appointments. of course he tries to bring us up every once in a while but i shut it down real quick.

i decided once i give birth to Nasira and Nadir we'd wait a week or two to back to utah. i've always wanted my kids to live under one household, so for our kids we were going to be staying with kentrell.

i'll be staying in the guest room though. i already told kentrell no funny business just focus on our kids that's it and that's all. he agreed but he didn't like the idea of me sleeping in the guest room, but me being me i could care less.

"where's ryile?" i asked snapping out my thoughts realizing i haven't heard from him since i been here.

"momma took him to get a haircut." teelee replied and i nodded.

"haven't seen him forever, i miss him with his bad ass".

"he be asking about you all the time. "where riri" "i wanna see riri." teelee mocked him causing me to laugh a little.