T. Thirty.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| SEPTEMBER 8

•OMNISCIENT POV•
SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| SEPTEMBER 8.2020
__________________________
2 DAYS LATER.

"i see a level that i wanna reach, i say i'm with you, never gon' pretend. i heard them steppas coming after me, i heard the one i'm lovin let them in." kentrell rapped into the mic nodding his head.

"wake up, probably go buy a brand-new Benz. niggas tryna walk like, talk like me and my twins, niggas tryna walk like, talk like me and my twins. we don't got no room for all your friends, tension in the room soon as you walked in."

kentrell was currently in the studio making songs for his upcoming album sincerely, kentrell. he made 10 songs for the album already the past three day's.

grabbing his phone he went on instagram to his business page getting on live. setting the phone up he told jason to replay the song.

he looked at the comments seeing how people were already telling him what songs to drop "y'all want this song on the album?" he asked.

ttbnoah: oh shit you dropping a album? 👀

random: put this on there !!

trellshade: when the album dropping?

random: how many songs we getting? it better have at least 21 like TOP. 🙎🏿‍♂️

kaorixyb: hey yb, where's ri?

youngboyfp: put some pain songs on there. 🦦

kentrellwife: put footstep on the album been waiting on that song since forever. !!

"yeah, me and birdman got something coming too." he answered noah question messing with his chain. "ight i gotcha, the album dropping probably end of this month or the beginning of october."

his supporters were actually surprised he was making conversation with them because he usually get on live just to play his unreleased songs and smoke.

"mane ion even know how many songs gone be on the album but i know it's gone be more then twenty one. wassup, and ri upstairs probably getting bothered by my babymommas." he rolled his eyes saying the last part.

he hated when his babymommas came around because he felt like they would take kaori from him. he just loved being under her, and she made him feel safe. he was more of at peace with her than anything.

"i got y'all but i'm bout go though, finna mess with ri. oh yeah i'm dropping tonight." he said before ending the live.

he told jason he'll be back later to finish couple more songs before leaving the studio room. he walked down the hall hearing his "until i return" mixtape playing.

"bitch how you gone bang out with some dirty niggas?" ri pointed in rich face making him look at her some type of way.

"let's go, standing with this money imma murder figure." jania danced with kacey.

"y'all need to sit down." kentrell fully walked in the living room plopping down on the couch.

"it's always you ruining the vibes." nisha smacked her lips making drea agree with her.

"y'all can get the fuck, y'all only came down here for the gender reveal and it's over so go home." he bluntly told them.

"kaori give that man some pussy he acting out." kd yelled from the kitchen.

"i-." she made the poker face. "kd there's kids in here."

"oh shit i forgot." he came out the kitchen making a yikes face. "my bad nephews and niece ." he smiled innocently. "where everybody else at?"

"they went somewhere i forgot." nisha shrugged.

"yb you dropping tonight?" rich asked kentrell.

"yeah how you knew?"

"one of yo fan pages tagged me in yo live." he said scrolling through his instagram feed and kentrell nod his head.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"ion want the twins names to sound alike but i want them to have the same first letter." kaori told kentrell who was rubbing lotion on her stomach.

"you difficult for real." kentrell shook his head and started to poke her stomach.

"ouu what about Nasira Ka'loree Gaulden." kaori said out loud.

"why the middle name close to yo name? and why the first name don't start with a k?" kentrell mugged her.

"because you got kayden, kacey, and kodi and i like ka'loree youn like it bae?" she frowned.

"i do, i was just saying." he shrugged. "but since you picked out the girl name let me pick out the boy name."

"okay and it better not be ugly because drea told me what you were about to name kodi." kaori made a face.

"i was high as fuck when i thought of that name shut up." he laughed. " wha bout Nadir Kian Gaulden."

"kian like the color? that's different and cute." kaori smile.

"duh it's cute i said it." kentrell said cockily.

"please don't get cocky." kaori held her hand up, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Nasira Ka'loree Gaulden and Nadir Kian Gaulden, cutee." she resaid the names.

"we ain't telling nobody my babies names til the baby shower ite? because i know you gone go back and run yo mouth to jhurney nem."

"boy no i'm not." she lied knowing damn well she was about to tell jhurney later on that night.

it fell quiet, and kentrell was laying sideways on the bed rubbing on kaori stomach while kaori was playing in his head scrolling through pinterest.

"i just wanna let y'all know daddy will always love y'all and will always be here no matter what happens." kentrell whispered to kaori stomach then kissed it multiple times.

"you're a good father baby" she stated continuing to scroll on her phone. she admired his fathering and the way he took care of his kids because some young fathers don't do that.

she didn't regret getting pregnant by kentrell at all because even though she had money and was taking care of the kids she knew if anything was to happen kentrell wouldn't let them want for anything.

she loved everything about him but this made her feelings grow even more deeper for him.

"if ian nothing, best believe imma be a good ass daddy" he wrapped his arms around her waist closing his eyes.

"and that's why i love you a lot".

"i love you too ri" he mumbled.

short, so.

excuse mistakes. 🫂