T. ThirtyOne.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•KAORI SMITH POV•SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| SEPTEMBER 11

•KAORI SMITH POV•
SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| SEPTEMBER 11.2020
__________________________

"can't wait to say where the fuck you at rod wave in november." kd said randomly sighing.

"you got two more months, you gone tweet it or?" rich asked him.

"tweet, make a ig story and post, and dm him allat."

"a tweet is just enough." jhurney told him slowly eating her bread with mayonnaise on it.

"shut yo fat ass up and continue eating on that nasty ass shit you eating." kd waved her off.

it's been a couple day's and the babymommas, teelee, honda, and kendell had went home yesterday. it was just ben, kd, rich, and jhurney but they were leaving later tonight.

i'm going with them for my doctors appointment i have tomorrow. i had to wait to change my doctors from cali to utah but after this appointment the rest of my appointments will be in utah.

i'm just going to cali for a day then coming right back. other than that kentrell been obsessed with my stomach and i don't know what it is.

it's either him singing to it, rubbing, poking, talking, and some more other shit. i find it cute because that's when the twins are most active or when kayden and kacey touch my stomach.

i assume they don't like me because every time i try to get them to kick they don't want to, but let it be they ugly ass daddy they gone move and waist no time.

"where yo clingy ass babydaddy?" jhurney asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"sleep." i huffed.

i get tired just from just sitting down. "surprised he ain't up under you, big ass baby." rich shook his head.

"leave my man alone, let him be a baby in peace." i playfully rolled my eyes.

"you gone have to take care of three kids." ben said turning on the game.

"on god." kd agreed with him.

"ion like how y'all ganging up on him and he ain't here to defend him self." i poked my lips out.

"shit he might've agree knowing what we saying is true." ben shrugged.

"yeen lying." rich said.

"anywaysss i wanna go baby shopping." i looked at jhurney who was already looking at me.

"let's go it ain't shit else to do." she got up.

"okayy i'll be right back." i got up from the couch going upstairs to me and kentrell's bedroom.

walking into the room i seen kacey watching tv and kentrell watching tv along with him. he looked over at me for a quick second and looked right back at the tv.