T.Seven

*excuse mistakes*

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 15

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 15. 2020
------------------

"Why are you acting like this". kaori laughed a little looking up at kentrell who kept messing with her.

"because i missed you and yeen been talking to me nor answering my phone calls" he poked her cheek before pulling from his blunt he had in his hand.

it's been two days since the little incident with kaori and drea. kentrell tried calling her for the past two days but she wasn't answering simply because she was mad about the situation. she felt as if her and kentrell didn't have anything to talk about being that she was off of work them two days.

"that's because i was still mad about the situation but i'm cool now" she told him truthfully sitting up in the small chair she was sitting in.

they were at kentrell's photoshoot and she had to tag along of course so she could tell him what to wear and help out with his outfits.

"ion know why you let what she say get to you. if you feel as if you love my kids then so be it. ion have a problem with it and neither should she-she needa stop with that bitter ass shit" he shook his head standing in front her and she shrugged.

"i don't care anymore kentrell, i know that me and you not fucking around so her being bitter is weird. "

"mane you being so nonchalant about the situation, saying you don't care and shit" he mumbled.

"that's because i don't, not finna let that bitch put me in my feelings over something she created in her wild ass head. if you still sticking your dick in her then you needa stop because she gone get crazier".

"ian fuck that girl since she got pregnant with my li girl" he mugged her.

"then ain no way she still acting like that, you must gotta dick on you" she frowned and he smirked.

"you wanna find out" he asked tilting his head and her mouth dropped. "you should close it foe' i stick sum in it" he pointed at her mouth and she quickly closed it.

"you're very inappropriate, i'm about to quit" she said and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"i promise you ain gone do no shit like that. i'll harass yo ass all day long and get my fans on you till you come back".

"you think by you doing all that it'll make me come back" she laughed and he shrugged.

"it's a start" he smiled and she shook her head. "i'm finna go do this, you'll watch her fa' me " he asked pointing down at kodi in her car seat beside kaori and she nod her head.