T. Fifteen

*excuse mistakes *

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 17

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 17. 2020
------------------

"say this bitch knocked out inna chair" kentrell laughed grabbing his phone turning it around towards ben making him open his eyes and smile. they were currently high as a kite and kentrell was still rolling more blunts.

everybody was supposed to be at the house twenty minutes ago but of course black people were never on time . kentrell was having a little something at his house since everybody was bored and it wasn't shit else to do.

"somebody tell kaori i miss her and she needed come home" kentrell told the live smirking. he was higher than life so of course his mouth was even more bolder, but he didn't care.

he finished rolling the blunt putting it to his lips before lighting it taking a drag from it.

"nigga get a taste of that pussy and start acting delusional" ben said lowly making kentrell bust out laughing choking on smoke because it was some what true.

"ian never tasted no pussy like that, i wonder how it feel when i'm in it

"ian never tasted no pussy like that, i wonder how it feel when i'm in it...she get wetter then a bitch too. " he said lowly so that only ben could hear even though he was still on live.

"you needa end that shit mane" ben got up laughing standing behind him and he shook his head. he made sure that they didn't hear what he said and besides he was mumbling most of the time.

"naah i'm playing, she don't live hea' but she be hea' wimmie twenty four seven. she a good ass friend, that's my homie. just wish she'd hurry her ass up though she was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago" he said.

"nigga finna hit her with that why you being weird to me" ben said shaking his dreads and kentrell nod his head.

"word" he mumbled looking at the camera with low eyes before looking up seeing kaori walk into the dining room where him and ben were. "whea' you been dude" he asked standing up and ben walked out getting on the phone.