T.Ten

*excuse mistakes*

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 20

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 20. 2020
------------------

"that's why i said if you don't know whatchu talm bout then shut the fuc- " kentrell tried to say but kaori ended up rubbing her feet over his face cutting him off causing him to bust out laughing.

"yea you shut the fuck up" she told him and he bit her foot causing her to snatch them away. " i know you wasn't recording " she smiled looking down at him hearing the video play repeatedly. nodding his head to her question he added the video to his story.

"i was, but they don't know who feet it is" he said lowly pulling her feet back rubbing on them.

"they might because i just posted pictures yesterday and my toes were out with the white polish sooo" she spoke.

" fuck them people" he mumbled looking down at her licking his lips. "why you laying on my like this anyways, backwards ass li girl" he said before taking a deep breath.

"what's wrong" she asked and he shrugged. getting up from off his legs kaori went and laid at the top of the bed beside him as he stared up at the ceiling "talk to me, tell me what's wrong" she said lowly turning to look at the side of his face.

"you trynna smoke while we talk about this shit" he asked her and she nodded her head sitting up. "pass me that tray over there and them ziploc bags" he told her sitting on the edge of the bed.

getting up kaori grabbed the stuff from under the mini table in his room before passing it to him. "i got some white runtz and purple kush, you fucking with that" he asked taking his russian cream from out the pack.

"yess, i'm fuckin with whatever you got" she told him watching everything he was doing like a hawk. "hea' lemme put some music on" she grabbed his remote clicking youtube and shuffled his playlist of songs.

kentrell began to break down his weed and kaori got up singing 'nevada' one of his unreleased songs causing him to smile. "whatchu know about that" he questioned smirking.

"i know about all yo unreleased music, i ain't saying the songs that's released wack or anything but the unreleased just hit a li too different" she told him and he nod his head.

"i be liking them li videos they be making" he stopped what he was doing looking at the tv. " bitch ass niggas leaked my shit, ole hoe ass" he mumbled before going back to what he was doing.

couple of minutes later g he rolled the last blunt before putting the plastic bag back under the table leaving the four rolled blunts on the tray he had in his hand. pulling his lighter from out his pocket he put a blunt to his lips taking a drag from it while still lighting it.