T. Seventeen

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 27

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 27. 2020
------------------

"kayden noo don't use that." Kaori put the dirty spoon in the sink and giving him a clean one.

Kaori, Kayden, and Kacey were all in the kitchen making breakfast since they were bored and hungry.

"Use this spoon to mix the pancake mix while I start on the bacon." She told Kayden and he started to mix the batter.

She went over to the couch and picked up Rich camera. She wanted to do a lil vlog just for fun since rich left his camera.

"Y'all say hey to the camera." She held the camera up putting all three of them in the frame. Kacey looked up from his ipad giggling while waving and Kayden held up some gang signs with his fingers.

"You are your daddy son for real." She laughed setting the camera up on the other side of the island.

She went over to the freezer taking out the bacon. "How many pieces of bacon y'all want?" She asked the boys.

They both held up two fingers. She decided to put ten pieces of bacon on the pan and put it in the oven.

"I'm done." Kayden shouted. Kaori went over to his side and checked the bowl.

"Ouu you actually did good." She tickled him seeing no lumps in the pancake batter.

"Riri stop." He laughed moving around.

While they was downstairs, Kentrell was upstairs overthinking about his past.

He didn't know Kaori was downstairs since she went home the night before. After thirty minutes of crying he finally calmed himself down and started to get ready for the day.

After showering, he went to check on his sons when he seen them not in the room he got worried.

Walking downstairs he heard talking couple seconds later realizing the voice belong to Kaori. He smiled hearing her voice.

He walked in the kitchen making sure not to get their attention. They all had their back turned he couldn't see what they were doing but he took his phone out and started recording them.

"And done." Kacey clapped and Kayden did the same.

"Alright now we gotta wake Kentrell- never mind on that." She turned around seeing Kentrell standing there.

"Why you standing there like a creep." She smiled turning off Rich camera.

"Ian wanna interrupt y'all." He shrugged walking towards Kayden picking him up kissing his cheek and doing the same to Kacey.

"Mhmm." She looked at him while he walked towards her. "You okay?" He looked kind of down to her.

He shook his head no pulling her towards him. "No, but ion wanna talk about it right now." He mumbled in her neck