T2. One.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 5

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 5.2020
__________________________________

The past few months has been emotional for kaori, but she's been pushing it through for her and her babies. she didn't want to stress herself out and have any miscarriages so she's been eating non stop and relaxing, which was the only thing that kept her from crying.

she haven't talked to kentrell since what went down three months go, but he's been blowing up her phone non stop.

kaori was staying with jhurney until she finds a nice apartment in california. she didn't want to stay with jhurney when her twins were born because that would've been hectic having three new born babies in the same home.

kentrell on the other hand has been going through it. even though he wasn't supposed to smoke, pop pills, or drink lean he's been doing all of it with no care in the world.

he didn't understand why kaori wouldn't let him explain what happened, even though it seemed like he was cheating or whatever he wasn't...

he dropped his album like he promised his supporters and it came out to be twenty three songs in total and most of them were about kaori.

the only way to get his feelings out was by putting them in a song so that's what he did. he ended up making a few songs about the situation so you could tell that 'no where', 'sincerely', and 'break me or make me' were about her, especially sincerely.

when the album dropped his supporters knew he was talking about kaori right off bat. they was tagging her on instagram to make sure she knew he was talking about her and all.

for the girl who was seen with kentrell in the video every since his supporters gave her a lil clout she's been throwing shots at kaori, making it seem like she was with kentrell, and some more other groupie shit.

kaori wasn't entertaining her bullshit though, which made cola even more mad. she wanted kaori to go back and forth with her just for more clout and make it seem like she took kentrell away from kaori when wholetime she didn't.

"damn i miss the old me so high i might OD, wish you was here to hold me. don't wanna leave just wanna stay here and think." kentrell sung swiping through his camera rolling, looking at him and kaori pictures and videos.

almost every day he'd look through his photos and reminisce about them. swiping out and going to instagram clicking on jhurney's story he seen kaori posing making a goofy face.

smiling he screenshot it going deep in his thoughts before he thought of something making him smile evilly.

only because he was high and wasn't in the right state of mind. clicking the plus button he tapped on four different pictures, made a caption, and posted it slipping his phone into his pocket.