T. Five

*excuse mistakes*

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 6

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 6. 2020
------------------

"Jhurney you still wanna go to the spa place? Since Nay said she couldn't go." Kaori asked Jhurney over the phone.

"Yeahh, ion got nothing else to do. What time?"

"three thirty and its one thirty right now so start getting dressed. Imma ask Jaz if she wants so come since I already paid for three people to go. Don't wanna waste my money." Kaori rolled her eyes stating the last part.

She hating planning things with Nay because she could never stick to the plan. It's always "i'm busy" or "next time".

"Sister wives? I stannnn." Jhurney dragged out laughing making Kaori do the same.

"Dang I can't just be nice?" Kaori rolled her eyes smiling a little.

"Who you in here talking to?" Kentrell eyed Kaori with Jaz following behind him with a mug on her face.

"Why you asking her that? That's non of your business." Jaz mugged him even harder.

"Yeah what she said." Kaori egged it on.

"Both of-

"Anyways Jaz you wanna go to this spa place with me and my friend?" Kaori cut off Kentrell asking Jaz.

"Sure." Her mugged change into a small smile and Kentrell just eyed both of them. He said something under his breath before walking out the living room.

"Cry baby ass, you ready?" Kaori mumbled the first part.

"Yeah, lemme get my purse." Jaz turned around going upstairs.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jhurney this is Jaz, Jaz this is Jhurney." Kaori introduced the two girls. They both said hi.

"Alright we passed that part now I scheduled us to get our massages and facials." Kaori told them walking into the place.

"Thank the lord my back been hurting past couple days, I need this." Jhurney sighed loudly.

"Right." Jaz agreed laughing a little.

"Hey welcome to Spa Glam, how may I help y'all ladies today?" A lady greeted them with a big smile.

"Yes, I made an appointment a week ago under Kaori for three thirty." Kaori answered the lady question.

They waited a good twenty minutes before getting their massages. "Okay, you guise can take your clothes off and theres robes in the bathroom so just put those one until the ladies come." The same lady told the three girls before leaving out the room.