T. Six

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 13

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 13. 2020
------------------

"kaori you're really going all out for this little boy like a step-mommy would forreal" jhurney side eyed her as kaori looked for more toys to get kacey for his birthday.

she had already got him a pair of shoes and a real custom made chain with his name on it. considering that they were real diamonds jhurney thought that should be enough but kaori didn't think so.

"jhurney i just feel like one present is not enough and besides, that's my little buddy" she said putting more toy guns in the buggy. " okay i'm finish" she smiled pushing the buggy to the front and jhurney chuckled following.

"i'd love to have you as a mommy. i just know you gone run out when you have kids" she said and kaori looked back at her giving her a slight smile before turning back around feeling a little sad.

kaori never told her friends about her pregnancy because her and her ex wanted to wait a while and surprise everybody since kaori pregnant belly wasn't showing like that. she had done found out the gender and all but sadly that's when she had the miscarriage.

still yet to this day her friends never knew she was pregnant and nor did they know she had a miscarriage. she did planned on telling them but whenever she wanted to it didn't feel like the right timing.

"it's definitely me and you being cool with the babymommas except that old hag for me" kaori said scanning her things at the self check out. she only had three items so she figured she would scan her own things so they wouldn't be late.

" seriously, never seen it coming i'm lowkey surprised jania invited me to her birthday party like how they hell she know me" jhurney asked looking confused.

"i guess she saw the video that theshaderoom posted and she wanted me to bring you. i don't know why drea don't like me though. she should keep her problem with jazlyn because she's kentrell's girlfriend, i'm only the stylist and a friend" kaori sigh.

"that is right, i forgot all about that video and she so weird. she just be walking around angry all the time. how the hell she mad because you pick out her babydaddy clothes...fucking raw chicken" jhurney snort and kaori busted out laughing causing people to look.

"stop laughing so loud kaori because everybody are looking at us." she looked around and kaori quickly swiped her card punching the code in grabbing the bags.

"that's your fault, got me embarrassing us stop saying dumb shit. you know my laugh ugly and loud as hell" kaori pushed her shoulder as they walked out of walmart.